Bye everyone -xshadowxe

Goodluck Honey! :kissing_heart:

Hooray it worked! (Sortaā€¦)

If you use chrome use ultrasurf

Get a friend to download whatever it is you need and give it to you on a thumbdrive?

Also Iā€™m not judging or anything but maybe you are addicted to video games and this may be why your dad is doing this? I havenā€™t actually read the thread, so this may be untrue, but quitting video games has honestly been a good thing for me. Now I play for a limited time, and actually do productive work with all the time I have on hand. Maybe you should too?

I havint quit i just havint enjoyed any of them for months.

My steam queue is at 2000 games viewed lookung for a damn game.

I want more darksouls games :frowning:

Also read the OP his notes in there. Yeah might be addicted lol

Nah this ainā€™t addiction. I doubt you spent about 1/3 if your life playing a game non stop (aka me). Even then I was fully sane and I was a normal person. But wasnā€™t exactly a good thingā€¦

Ya sure?

I sorta have the same thing. Because my devices are utter crap withdrawl from a game without intending to can cause effects of panic because I donā€™t know what to use my time on.

Aka addiction.

http://free-proxyserver.com/ try this one

I wonder if @XShadowxeā€™s father blocked realmeye now. He hasnā€™t posted in 24 hours.

Is it blocked on the network itself or just the PC? If itā€™s the PC then just get linux on a USB or something

He was seen 3 hours ago so probably not.

suspicious cropping that dad photo are you hacking? /s

yea

its called chrome cookies

every saturdayā€¦ every day friend (deltarotmg) logs in for me

I would not have said that if I were you. Account Sharing is a banable offence I believe.

Hereā€™s some stuff on the ToS

Link to the ToS

No one cares.

no, really

No one but DECA. I was just telling it to him so heā€™s aware. Idrc tbh, I just pointed it out to him.