Bye everyone -xshadowxe

Hey guys, I hope: Voidlight, Xtunaa, Deltarotmg, all my guilds, CPTleon (my friend) would understand…
Here is is, I hope void light would see this… Burnix, longskelly, shatters, four, and all…

Thank you all for helping me, but gaming life is over for me forever :’(

Help! eroor eror

@moderators
Merge with Farewell Thread?

Try using a site called filter bypass online. I think the link is www.filterbypassme.com might not be tho.

If you put the link address for realm in the search bar of it, it will hide the link, but you can still play. I hope this works for you :confused:

yea

blocked

I’m here Shadow and I (and hopefully the rest of the guild) understand you. You were a great player, and an even greater person. I’ll remember the times we had, whether it be merching (XD) or dungeon farming together. Farewell, but I hope this is not the last we hear from you.

We Will Always Remember You.
Good Bye, And Good Luck.

• Void

Love you man

No problem; I’ll tell the rest of the guild.

Hey, void, I know your future, you are going to turn to a pro, you will rock the game. All i have is one request, I may ask my daddy to unblock it for weekends, I wanna play with u for a few last times, all I say is… you are the new guild leader, take care of the guild

You make choices, in adding people or kicking them out, I will give you a list of who to not kick out, I will then promote you to aa leader good luck. -xshadowxe

Got it Shadow, I won’t let you down. Or at least, hopefully not.

• Void

<3, Homework is near. I will never forget you. Ill be on at night, and u will be 24/7 so i will meet you and discuss with you

Can you maybe try using a vpn ?

whats vpn gime link

Lol I’m not on 24/7 I swear mom XD

Nah, I’ll be on for u

• Void

Thanks

The screenshot kinda exposes your email, if you care about that sort of thing

idc, im scarred for life

Also i use a different email for rotmg, so no one could even get me. That email is my mule xd

talk to me williamfengwa@gmail.com mule