Bye everyone -xshadowxe

It works, I use it for rotmg at school when i finish hmwk

Just connect and go to rotmg, if it don’t work, search up “download betternet”

huh. Download the full version then?

Or you can shuffle through other VPNs online (free trials)

Gtg to dinner bye

GLHF

RIP that sucks

have good dinner yum

Whats the thing with 1-800suicidehotline on your bar thing

dont ask, my mom died

Not gonna ask

Link here: https://www.iseepassword.com/reset-windows-10-password.html#part2

1. A USB drive or black DVD or CD.
  2. An accessible Windows computer or borrow from friend’s.
  3. iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery program

1Download and Install Windows Password Recovery on a Normal Computer

The first and the foremost step are to download and install the Windows recovery tool on a accessible computer. You can see the main windows below. What is required now is a USB flash drive or DVD so that can create a bootable reset disk. This tutorial takes USB drive as an example.

use windows password recovery to reset your windows 10 password

2 Insert the USB drive to Accessible Computer, then Create a Bootable Password Reset Disk

Run the program and then make sure to select on the USB option device. After the selection, click on the ‘Burn USB’ option and then begin the burning process. When finish the process, just eject the USB drive.

create a bootable USB or DVD disk

3Insert the USB to the Password-locked Computer and Boot Computer from USB Drive

This step you need to insert your USB drive to your locked Windows 10 computer and go to the reboot option. Reboot your computer and type F12, F2 or other certain keyboard to enter into BIOS settings. Different brands have different methods to enter the BIOS settings. Then choose the booting option from USB or CD/DVD.

Boot Computer from USB Drive

4Start to Reset Your Windows 10 Password.

You need to changed the boot order to USB drive then restart your computer, this time, the iSeePassword Windows Password recovery program will be opened during the booting. In this step, the program will detect all the account you set in the computer, here it can reset admin, users, local, Guest and homeGoup users password. You just select the target users that you want to reset, then click the “Reset Password” to begin. You can also click “Add User” button to create a new account for your computer.

After resetting the password, the password of target user will be blank, then you need to click on the “Reboot” option and then restart the computer . Now, the computer will be started without prompting password.

reset your windows 10

Doen! As you can see, the process of recovering your Windows 10 password is much the same as it has been in Windows 7 and above. Thus with the help of program you can reset lost password without having to use a disk. But the most important thing is that you actually follow the instructions properly so that each of the steps and the guidelines are correctly pointed up. The current version of iSeePassword is compatible with all Windows system including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1and Windows 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

Make sure that you don’t procure any complicated password again that you forget it in the future, though you have the iSeePassword tool to save you the trouble even if you do it mistakenly. None of your ongoing tasks will be interrupted for certain and you can safely and effortlessly enter your account without the need of any password.

@XShadowxe

do you and ur dad share the same computer?

No, its a spare, my dad blocks stuff since he doesnt like rotmg since he died on a wizard

this is worse than @Panytnaa

i am at a loss of words rn

Wha…

Hey try using a VPN, here is a link to the one I use when I’m blocked from something https://www.hotspotshield.com/get-vpn/?gclid=CjwKCAiAu4nRBRBKEiwANms5W6XpgW8vVOjgjZ5Dj6r9PA8VYdiVcg5VhIYQ6fBoexgA2Xzzx3Y3uBoCYroQAvD_BwE

Good luck

Tell your dad to get good and follow my instructions above you can download the iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery program on your friends comp using the link and the actual site

you pay? I cant do that, i have no moeny and i dont steal. dunno how to get my hands on dads credit card

Pay for what?

Oh nevermind

search up rotmg unblocked

They are liars they are blocked i speak from experience