Can someone help me with the prices

Hi guys, I haven’t played this game for a long time, but when I did, 1 life pot was worth 4 defense pots, and def and att were 1:1. I just asked someone in game how many def pots can you get with 1 great life pot, and he said 2, he also said vit is worth more than def. I’m very confused now, can someone please give me all the value of the 8 potions for ex: dex is .5 def, life is 4 def. Thank you.

Ok, after the release of O3, the rainbow pot price skyrocketed.

If I can remember, now 1 GLife worths 3-5 rainbows.

Some even buy 1 Wis/Vit for 1 GLife because they are lazy to farm UDL/Abbies.

Frankly, whatever was left of the economy after the release of Lost Halls and its massive influx of pots, coupled with the rise of Discord-coordinated runs, there wasn’t much of a “price guide” applicable anymore.

Nowadays, with Sanctuaries being madly run by Discords, the value of greater life and mana - the only potions that drop from there - have plummeted. As a result, neither of them can be valued that much.
Contrarily, because some portion of these lowlifes have nothing else they can bee bothered to do - i.e. anything actually involving the Realm’s many dungeons - the value of most rainbow potions has risen, compared to life.

To shorten it…just base it on whatever you and the one you’re trading with think is decent. Sometimes that means selling a few def for a bunch of greater life.

Addendum: the “old tops” (so stuff below Wine Cellar tops) in the Nexus can now bee bought for fame instead of gold, so you’re not restricted to buying those with potions if you can’t find any sellers!

So im assuming that life pots are easier to get now, but do you know the price of each pot? For example this is what i remember the prices when i last played being.

att= 1 def
dex= 0.5 def
wis= 0.5 def
vit= 0.5 def
speed= 0.5 def
def=def
life= 4 def
mana= 2 def

They all have the same pricing now except Wis/Vit (which that can change real bad).

As I mentioned:

In terms of a price guide, there is no such thing anymore. An easy way to make profit is to farm 16 rainbows, sell them 4 : 1 greater life potions (look for people with o3 items to sell to), then buy potions for 5-6 : 1 greater life. You can turn pretty easy profit this way, even more if you farm the rainbows yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.