Candies better on which class?

so you know the candies that you get from the lit login calendar for december? if you were to use ALL of them on one class, would it be sorc or wiz or other? comment why, too. thanks! [poll type=regular public=true]

• sorcerer
  • wizard
  • other :arrow_down:
    [/poll]

advice: don’t
at the very least save the vit candy for a melee

Yeah don’t. Def is for Knight no questions asked. Vit you use on Warrior, Knight, or Sorc. Wis on Pally or high Wis classes. SPD on a Dagger class or Ninja. ATT on Archer/Hunt, Wizard, Necro, Ninja. Dex on anything tbh.

Others ;100%
Oh boy ;-;

You can go from a fresh account to an 8/8 in a matter of days, so these candies save you a few hours of farming each at most. They’re perhaps more valuable as collectors items than anything else. These candies have earned a permanent place in my gift chest :wink:

If I had to choose to use them on something, I’d go with pally, simply because its so painful to farm an enormous amount of wis (25-30+ to max) for 1 character… :cry:
Wis is one of the few pots that you have to go out of your way to farm… You won’t get much, if any, naturally from just farming events/godlands and newer content.

thanks for the advice!

it says if i were to use all of them on ONE class lmfao

Necro or Rouge in my opinion, although sorcerer is very good too because it has i think 5 stats over 50.

trickster, trickster is op and is a pain in the ass to max

If you want an instant 6/8 I’d advice to get it on wizzard. It’s a pretty useful class overall, great for farming and getting easy sb damage without too much risk. The necro is pretty good too for this.

But if I were you, I’d keep the candies for the hardest stats to max on some classes. For example, knight has a hard time maxing vit, so it would be better if you could keep that candy for a knight. Same goes for other classes, like wis for pally and other I don’t know.

I told you, YOU SHOULDN’T

lmfao that’s not the question and ofc i know which classes have the highest stat cap i’m just asking which one is better for using all of them

Ultimately, it’s more a question of what class you’d want to play maxed the most.

Overall the classes that take the most amount of pots to max are probably Trickster and Ninja, but there’s no point wasting your extremely rare instamaxing candies on something if you don’t think you’d enjoy playing it.

Make a list of which classes you like the most, then try to remember which one you had the most trouble maxing. That should help you more than people trying to force their preferences onto you.

He’s right.

this one helped a lot bro thanks :))

If you’re just going to be an ignorant prick to people giving helpful advice that may not be your exact answer you wanted, then shame on you.

funny cause i don’t remember asking you for your opinion lol :upside_down_face:

A reply like this always makes me laugh

lmfao lol what do i say to that i guess i just have to be condescending in any way i can lol lol :upside_down_face:

yuh