Characters that are seen on realmeye players character screen

So, as much as i can see, the way it works is “the character with most fame”, or if thats not the case then you haven’t gone to nexus with the character with more fame for a while so it pushes a the lower fame character up on the shown list. I want to propose an ability for selection. Either “Show the highest base fame character on character screen” or “Show the most maxed character on the character screen (8/8 will be shown even if you have a 6/8 with higher base fame)”. I propose this because i don’t really want to use my “sexy/main” characters and usually play on backups.

Its just the way realmeye works, there is no way (that i know of) in which they can change it to show differing characters unless rotmg actually gives charcaters unique id’s

But couldn’t realmeye just use the fame numbers and maxed stats numbers to create a list?

I didn’t really mean differing characters i just meant creating a similar list as with fame is right now, but add a different list with maxed stats, wouldn’t it be the same list just with different number sources?

It’s not up to RE. RotMG’s public API returns only one character for a class, and that’s basically what RE displays.

I’m not completely sure, but I think they use that measurement in part to detect when your characters die. Maybe they can’t use it for both?

just say your alt backups that you play on are dead after you’re done playing on them, that way your “sexy/main” will show up instead of your backup

I do that with all my characters

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.