Class idea! The Bladeswiper

The Bladeswiper uses Katanas and Technique abilities to attack very many times dealing devastating damage.

Sprites: http://imgur.com/a/F5faM

Lore: You are a traveler going to trade, but as you leave, Oryx summons you to be eaten by his minions. As you put your hand on your charm, passed down from Bladeswiper to Bladerswiper, you feel a rush as you unleash a barrage of slashes upon your enemy.

Equips: Katana, Swipe Technique, Hide Armor, Ring

###Starting Stats

HP MP Dex Att Vit Def Spd Wis
150 100 12 10 10 0 10 12

###Average (Level 20)

625 195 34 36 19 0 31 40

###Max Stats

720 252 65 65 40 25 55 60

The ability:
The Swipe Technique when used fires a certain amount of shots for a certain amount of damage, they are really fast and all have 12 range while piercing except for my only ut.

T0 A technique usable by young students. 3 shots, 50-100 damage 40 mp cost.

T1 used by advancing students of the bladeswiper tribe. 4 shots, 55-100 damage. 45 mp cost

T2 a combo attack with a soul wanting to kill. 5 shots, 60-110 damage, 55 mp cost, +10 mp.

T3 a combo that fires so quickly it lights your katana with blue fire. 6 shots, 75-130 damage, 70 mp cost, +15 mp

T4 A combo made by the five might dragons in the Lair of Draconis. 6 shots, 80-140, 80 mp cost, +15 mp.

T5 a combo supercharged by the moon to unleash deadly attacks. 7 shots, 80-140 damage, 90 mp cost, +20 mp

T6 a combo hidden away by oryx because of its ability to destroy worlds. 8 shots, 80-140 damage, 110 mp cost, +25 mp.

UT A combination with a soul locked inside, locking you in the center of an exploding attack. Paralize to self 4 seconds, invulnerability 3.6 seconds. 8 shots (in a circular pattern, slow, only up to three shots on one target) 250-300 damage, 160 mp cost, +20 hp.

Mod note: Put formatted table in by @UnicornSla ~ BMJ

Sounds like the Warrior and the Ninja realized they were brother and sister but had a child anyways.

shotgun ninja

###Starting Stats

150 195 12 10 10 0 10 12

###Average (Level 20)

625 34 36 19 0 31 40

###Max Stats

720 252 65 65 40 25 55 60

Better formatting, copy pasta this:

`###Starting Stats` <table> <tr> <th>HP</th> <th>MP</th> <th>Dex</th> <th>Att</th> <th>Vit</th> <th>Def</th> <th>Spd</th> <th>Wis</th> </tr> <tr> <td>150</td> <td>195</td> <td>12</td> <td>10</td> <td>10</td> <td>0</td> <td>10</td> <td>12</td> </tr> </table> `###Average (Level 20)` <table> <tr> <th>HP</th> <th>MP</th> <th>Dex</th> <th>Att</th> <th>Vit</th> <th>Def</th> <th>Spd</th> <th>Wis</th> </tr> <tr> <td>625</td> <td></td> <td>34</td> <td>36</td> <td>19</td> <td>0</td> <td>31</td> <td>40</td> </tr> </table> `###Max Stats` <table> <tr> <th>HP</th> <th>MP</th> <th>Dex</th> <th>Att</th> <th>Vit</th> <th>Def</th> <th>Spd</th> <th>Wis</th> </tr> <tr> <td>720</td> <td>252</td> <td>65</td> <td>65</td> <td>40</td> <td>25</td> <td>55</td> <td>60</td> </tr> </table>

into your OP.

WARNING: text wall incoming, donā€™t die :wink:

Ok this is the only problem here[quote=ā€œVarianth, post:1, topic:1614ā€]
really fast and all have 12 range while piercing
[/quote]
oh yeah and this

also this[quote=ā€œVarianth, post:1, topic:1614ā€]
195 Starting mp
[/quote]

This is op. first invicible for 3.6 far out ways the 4 second paralyze because the paralyze only puts you in danger for 0.4 seconds. Any moster that couldā€™ve hurt you for that .4 seconds would be dead because you completly demalised them with the 8 shots doing 700-800 damage.

Also you start with 195 mp. that is already enough to use the top tear or ut charm. at lvl 1! plus the charm has 12 range that pierces through enemies so your 4 seconds of paralyze just slow this class down instead of putting it at risk.This is because if it peirce with 700 - 800 dmg it will completly destroy everything. The poor suckers that are left get demolished by the katana because you canā€™t take no damage for 3.6 seconds so your not going to die or take any significant damage. I could se this a bad class in tombs because of the pierce. but even if you get paralyzed on nut rage you wonā€™t die for 3.6 seconds because of the ability. And 3.6 is definitely long enough to nexus. So you end up with a class that nobody ever dies on. With the teared charms you donā€™t have the paralyze problem in the first place.

No offence Iā€™m just giving you tips on how to improve

By the way, in this ā€œrantā€ if you call it that I am mainly referring to the UT charm not so much the teared ones although the damage on those should probably be nerfed just because the top ones have 7 - 8 shots.

lol oops idk if thats how i put it in the first place or how the mod editted it to the table, its fixed average is 195 and starting is 100, also a hide armor class would need to sit on the opponent to deal that damage, but fixed the damage anyways to 250-300 per shot on UT, fixing shot speed too to .5 tiles a second, thanks for the feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

your nerfs are good but I have some things to look at. Ok so the class has to SIT ON TOP of th enemy???

That is super op, you would die before you got close enough. put on heavy armor or buff def stat to 30 if you want to do that.

phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

@rmgnoob 's post are the real text walls.

lol

you want to see a REAL text wall?
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/the-beyond-an-endgame-dungeon-by-puffagod/509/82?u=xaklor
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/the-beyond-an-endgame-dungeon-by-puffagod/509/85?u=xaklor

RMGnoob has yet to top one of those :stuck_out_tongue:

well those are for ideas, rmgā€™s avg post size is bigger.

psh

Someone wasnā€™t around back when Krayzie/HeroMax or VoidElement were still using the forums.

Too similar to Ninja, in my opinion. A Ninja with a shotgun, to be clear.

The Tiered abilities do not need to sit on the enemy, I was talking about the ut. The tiered abilities shoot out in front of you, but are really slow. Sorry for any other misconceptions and I will point them out if needed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, I really regret not being active on forums when Heromax was on forumsā€¦

The guys a legend, but now heā€™s 2 years inactive ;-;

Oh and just to be helpful to the thread, @Varianth you can paste,

[img]http://i.imgur.com/z3PmqLr.png[/img]

into the OP to get this,

Though itā€™s tiny af.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.