Cleaning my vault

Hey guys! My vault has recently filled up with items. Can you please give me some tips on what is worth keeping and what should I feed to my pet?

My favourite class is priest, however I like to play as necromancer, archer and wizard.

The life pots are obviously worth keeping. The vit ring and non tops you could probably throw out. You could probably get rid of St. Abrahams Wand, as its situational and you can almost always get away with using something else. You’d be safe getting rid of the cyan armors and rings. After that I suppose you could feed repeats or save them for UT exchange. You could probably throw out the Keyper crystals, as the ring isn’t all that good, but if you want it then keep them I guess, I know I do. Honestly though, you should just keep stuff until you have no more room, because this is Realm, you die, and thus you will need more items. You should probably sell the non sb items though, you can usually get away with getting a life or more for each, if you use RealmEyes trading and check every few hours.

1 line feed 2 lines drop.

this is what i would do if this was my vault however id rather buy a new vault then drop a spd pot

This kind of depends on what level of pet you have–if you have rare or below just feed all the crap you’re ok tossing since it will all be decently efficient for the fame cost.

If you’re like most players and therefore like me you’re probably close to maxing your first or second legendary pet. Bluenoser made a great feeding guide years ago that has great advice on what feed powers are efficient when. Personally, for my legendary pet I would feed the CC, the t14 heavy armors, 2 of the anointed robes, one of your dbows, all pungis, all csilks, all spectrals, spirit dagger, all the tomb rings (but don’t feed pyras if you get pyras), and the prot. They all have decent feed power (650+) and are all relatively common. Its not like you’ll be feeding them and losing them forever.

If you’re trying to level a divine pet, then I’d suggest a credit card lol. If you’re a f2p player then leveling divine can get pretty inefficient if you feed everything. I’d personally only feed items of at least 800 fp if you have a divine pet–like dbow, CC, shatters whites, tomb rings, prot, etc.

Thank you guys for your suggestions :slight_smile: I currently have maxed rare heal/magic heal pet and I’m on my way for the second pet (which is fortunately heal/magic heal/electric) for fusing to divine.

When you have a real job and can afford to live lavishly in realm :sob:

I more or less agree with this. However, I would not feed the scutum and sseal (they’re both rare af and fairly good). Additionally, I would feed one of the Sorc ST Rings (they’re not hard to find if you want another one). I’d feed one of the wlab wakis and 1-2 of the concertinas. If you’re really desperate maybe feed the reskin alien A.S.S. Also, I would feed one of the dokus.

Oh yeah, I’d also feed the spirit staffs and the eps.

*I have a lot of dead fame (cuz I’m bad and I die a lot D:), so I feed everything I get. However, if you don’t have that much dead fame, I’d just feed the stuff with ~700 fp

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.