[CLOSED] Spuds white star giveaway! (16 Life up for grabs)

Hey Everyone!
After three and a half years of playing, and about 500 pings directed to @tartarus regarding his trains, i have finally hit white star!

To celebrate, i will be hosting a two part giveaway, in which there will be a winner selected from each, and they will receive 8 life pots each. The only requirement of this giveaway is that your account must be more than 30 days old, to stop people from entering with mules.
You can enter one part or both, not really fussed
The two parts of the giveaway are as follows -

Part 1 - Guess the number
Pretty simple, you have to guess a number from 1 to 1000, in 1 weeks time ill draw a number and whoever is closest wins.

Part 2 - What are your best memories On these forums
Again, just write something about your best moments on these forums. It might have been a moment that made you laugh, or a moment that started a great friendship, or even a moment when you found out someone (cough cough bookbookbo) was banned
The entry that I believe has had the most thought put into it, and truly makes me feel something towards it, will be selected in 1 week.

Happy realming everyone
-Spud

I’ve got a nice number, 69, I think it means something to you because that would have been your star count if I was able to stop the trains.

you tried.
you failed.
(after the update succeeded in doing so for a week)

568…

best memories is when @fedeclient invited me to his guild, ended up leaving tho. good old days…

My best memories on the forums are…

CONSUME

When I saw an Ask Me About thread and I thought why not make one myself and then everyone literally follows along and creates more and I thought I created another thread monstrosity as I heard a rumor of it happening before so I literally make a whole entire apology thing on the regular thread and then all the other regulars telling me it was alright. Lucky it didn’t go badly though

When I met this dude named @LongSkelly and we made a playthrough of Terraria together although we never really finished it

Everyone telling me how seriously I took the forums when I was a regular of the forums.

wowee burnixone is alive :oo

I’m still alive my friend, I just don’t post on the forums that much anymore but I did start trying to play realm again and I’ve had some ups and downs lets say

Account age or forum account age? Because I’ve got at least 50 if it’s the former. :3

1. Fave memory is all the cool people I’ve met here.

GZ on white star btw.

874 best memory were the good old days ahhhh.

Number: 728

My favorite post was probably the idea of the lost halls being introduced along with plans for a goblin lair and others by the devs. I think that the idea of having the admin and devs joining into the community proved that the game was worthwhile and not dead as many others stated. Something we didn’t have before with Kabam and even Wildshadow was that it acted as another game and not a whole community, which Deca accomplished.

some random dude named ’ Ihatejewss’ came out of nowhere and started spamming : ‘lmao ez k ys blah blah racist stuff’ and i half-roasted him

in game account age, forgot to specify, sorry

Number: 444

Memory: I have always been a lurker, but the signatures on the old Wildshadows forms were very nice.

My number is 717 :slight_smile:

I’d say my best memory is nothing cheesy and specific, but something we can all appreciate.

The friends I’ve made, bonds that have persisted throughout all of the years are something simply invaluable to me on a game like Realm.

Congratulations on White Star! Good luck to everyone.

I guess 420.

My favorite moment on the forums was when Doc replied to my AMA with a slightly intimidating but helpful bit of wisdom.

My question: “Doc, what advice would you bestow upon a young birdling, ready to leave the nest and experience the vast world beyond?”

Doc’s answer: “Don’t look down.”

yikes

My best memories is when I post my ideas

I remember joining the forums, as someone who I would call “foolish” and “nooby.” I do recall my first post begging for some items.

…After that post, I decided to engage in the community a bit. It was my first experience and I didn’t think much of it. Seemed like a regular forum, and a regular player-base. It was my first forum, as I never contributed to the wild shadow/kabam forums.

However, I did know that the forum was a place where toxicity can rise and definitely happen. Looking back, I was pretty damn toxic, although I definitely changed now. Before I would always be “trollish” and generally seem like I was high.

I do recall some old memorable posts and users, most of those who don’t use the forums anymore or aren’t as active.

The best memories on these forums are the friends and community members I’ve made and interacted with. I’ve met a lot of people here, and I’m glad to say most of them are generally nice. Thanks for the giveaway and gratz on white star.
I also remember being the reason books UniqueOryx account was banned, but I can’t say I’m proud of that.

70, when i saw this giveaway pop up :slight_smile: !

Thanks for hosting this!