Come help me bust the train!

EZ, just get into the train discord. What we need:

-Assasins - to poison large spawns so trainers get no fame!

-warriors and ninjas - to close the realm

• huntress - same reason, except use traps to fuck over drags!

-mystics to stasis everything when the assasins and mystics can’t handle it

What? There’s no point? Most flamed person gets 2 life!

USS3 beholder rn

@moderators consider closing :eyes:

y tho

I mean, this isn’t against any rules afaik. I personally wouldn’t condone this even though I don’t support the fame trainers.
Trolling? That isn’t a bannable offense, in fact one of the forum mods and their guild encourages it in a way.
I don’t think you will get much help regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

Please don’t try to use the forum as a place to grief other players.

@JawsJakt, would you mind elaborating here? (Feel free to send me a RealmEye PM since this Uncle Stu already closed this thread.)

hmm…okay, maybe I am open to this conversation? Should this be here or somewhere else?

They did however make up for it.

PCaving is worst than train crashing IMO because you are losing out on wealth instead of fame. (And to me wealth is more important.)

EDIT: Pfft, I dunno where this ought to be. It either stays here for its original purpose or gets put into the game discussion for this purpose. Better than being locked I guess.

Dude why you dont like fame trains so much.
You are not first,they were a guy called Comix that kept closing fame train realm for about 2 day straight without a break like WTF whats your problem.

im good with comix dud

But why are you doing it it’s really annoying when you want to chill in the fame train and some dudes are making it hard for me to gain some fame.
Why do you hate fame trains so much?

I don’t, it’s just fun to piss trainers off

can I note something.

XIYANGYANG is DreadDrake’s alternate account

that’s all I have to say

Pretty sure every Chinese forumer knows that and many others as well(its been said alot anyway).

Discussion with jaws took place @moderators re-close?