Connection failed!,retrying

need help two hours ago i was playing normally but now when i try to play it just don’t connect…btw my flash player version is 18

yes, if your internet is not stable or the signal became weak, it happens, try moving closer to the router, or maybe it is your computer

Not good to hack

i don’t know how to hack and i downloaded that flash in a link of the forums :c

You need to download latest realm version cuz it got updated, this one is outdated so can’t connect.

I don’t think he is hacking?

Hey, same problem for me as well. I hope people know I don’t hack, but everytime I log on I can go to my char selection screen, but when i actually try playing, I get this connection failed instead of the nexus. This was after I used this solution to play the game. This has happened to me for the past 2 days, and no, my wifi is perfectly fine, I run an Ethernet and I have restarted my router many times, and all my other games, which require graphics acceleration (cs:go, fortnite, etc) are perfectly fine. Whoever can fix this would be a great help.

look at the bottom left of the client. the version number should be x21.0.2. if it isn’t this then you will always get the error.

Says x21.0.1, how would I update the game?

normally i’d say realmeye.com/appspot, but it looks like the link is outdated. i suggest waiting until the link updates.

Not working for me either. Dunno why

Found out why, Adobe Flash Player is outdated. Reupdate

Up To Date RotMG ShockWaveFlash File

Still doesn’t work

flash player/flash projector being outdated has nothing to do with it. it’s simply because the realmeye link has not been updated yet, which means that it’s running X21.0.1, and because it’s incompatible with X21.0.2 servers the connection is refused.

Great. So we can’t play rn?

reference this post i just made: Up To Date RotMG ShockWaveFlash File

Appspot is updated right now. You shouldn’t have that problem anymore, except if it’s your internet’s fault.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.