Coral Bow, and hunt for guild

I’m newer to the game and Id love to main an archer. I already have huntsman from a friend as well. I have a set waiting for me when I Max some stats. It consists of covert, elvish, Hydra and para HP. My guild is dead and no longer is active. Is there any guilds out there willing to accept me that are active and run lots of OTs? If so please let me know. If you check my graveyard, it’s full of 0/8 jokes. Look at my rogue if you wanna see when I try to be good. (It also died to a lag spike)

moved to guild inquiries

Ok thank you.

Exa HP would be much better on a maxed character, maybe even a UBHP if you are 8/8ing. I would recommend having 6/8+ Archer If you want to go with a CBow. I would also recommend having a Dbow, or even a TShot.

As for the guild part, I cannot do anything about. My guild is also pretty dead.

Thanks for the response, Para Hp is all i got rn, and the cbow/dbow is why i’m finding a guild. So people can help me out.

DBows don’t exactly need a guild to do. UDLs aren’t that hard to find, and in a less populated realm you can get into solo UDLs all the time. If you grind UDLs, one day you will get a DBow.

Yeah, and once you get a dbow, it’ll be easy to get a cbow!

I’m absolute trash and can’t solo udls. Which is my problem

I have my guild Hippos Unite, we play on usw2/3 I like running udls, snake pits, sprites and other glands dungeons, except abyss. PM me on RE if your interested :slight_smile:

Why not abyss? Key source​ of def…

this is why…

I wish you luck on finding your cbow. I had one once and used it in a full coral set, ofc I died with it though because I’m clumsy. :sunglasses:

Lol rip. But thanks for luck man.

Don’t go for tops. What you should go for is old tops because they do slightly lower damage and are much more affordable. 3 Innocent Bows=1 Covert, meaning you can fund 3 archers/huntresses. 1 Elvish=20-63 Golden Quivers, meaning you can support 63 archers. 1 Hydra=6Griffs meaning you can supply for 6 archers and the para hp is alright, but I would recommend a exa hp.

Yea but the extra stats are a lot for me. It really gives a boost, which is what I need. The small damage also I adds up. I also don’t plan on dying anytime soon, so I don’t need to fund like 3 archers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.