Craig's New Life comic cover art

oh wow another rotmg comic I’m so original and quirky

Okay, I know there are a lot of other RotMG comics out there, and I’m not going to try making something ambitious where Realm clashes with the real world or some action-packed fight scenes. I want to make a short comic story about Craig (shocking choice I know) and his journey from being another flame in the Sprite Goddess’s domain to Oryx’s intern. I have a rough outline detailing both the story and how the panels will generally look. However, it’s probably gonna take a while to finish; about a dozen pages of the funny blue flame guy doing stuff. So instead of trying to rush anything right now, I’m just gonna post this probably bad cover art I made and hope you guys are interested. Daeva knows if I’ll remember this idea and actually finish the comic, let alone make it look good, but I hope that you’ll all get some kind of enjoyment out of it nonetheless. Feel free to leave feedback on this cover; I’ll probably make at least some changes to it later, but for now I’m focusing on outlining the actual comic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.