Curlip's Sprite Bazaar!

Hm. Yeah I guess it didn’t go through. I’ll go over the sprites that I want.

Don’t worry i guess ill retype it.

Oh you don’t have to. I just tell you what sprites I want you to do right?

Yeah basically, ill send you the kind of information i need

Nice job man! These look pretty good. I’ve made some sprites too, using Piskel (what do you use to make your’s?) I considered posting, but I didn’t know how to embed images so I stopped trying.

Thankyou! I use gimp to make mine, if you can export to something like PNG or JPG you can just drag and drop them into the forum.

Thanks!

Hey @moderators I have a problem, I wanted to edit the contact info in the post to a new discord server I made, but I can’t edit the post anymore. Do you have any kind of explanations / fixes?

OP’s go read-only after a few months. I don’t think it’s anything we can control. Let us know what changes you’d like, we can do them for you.

Can you just change to info under contact me to be…

To contact me please join my discord server here: https://discord.gg/2ydyBEA. Or simply leave a reply if you don’t have discord. Through either method I will get back to you as soon as possible and we can discuss the sprite through the most appropriate contact method.

Done diddly done. No realmeye messages anymore?

Nah, doesn’t seem to automatically log me in anymore, I don’t receive them quickly engough.

@Curlip Remember “The Wild West”?

Yes… did you ever post it? I got removed from the document

You did?

You have editing…

Too bad my Vault is too full of magic mushrooms and UTs I’ll never use unsellable items, or I’d’ve given it…let’s say about 2,4*10-3 seconds more of thought.

/s

anyways good stuff, duderiño. Reasonable prices for cool sprites.
But not frozen.

Hmm, I thought i lost it, I’ll make some more if you like?

Sure

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.