Cursed Library Feedback Thread: Grab Your Library Cards!

Ah, so it’s been seen. I don’t want to give away too much until it’s inevitably caught on camera, but I will say that the trigger for that is a low random chance, nothing with a player’s control.

Cursed Library secrets

Fyi: I made a wiki page, since the Realm Eye also has one. It’s still massively incomplete, but know that it’s there!

So i have noticed that its harder from sword classes to get damage from the stun shots. Is this correct?

REEE

Link is adding a /forum in the middle, which wasnt in seelpits copy-pasted link.

I have mainly been running these on a knight, and the boss does make this difficult. However, I do find that running towards and away from the boss in sync with the stun shots is an effective strategy. The stun minion, on the other hand, is a pain in the butt.

A bit dark, a bit easy, a bit long.

Did about half a dozen dungeons, with a handful of other players then alone. Died more than once but doing stupid things I hopefully won’t repeat. Lag contributed to couple of them too.

But once I got the hang of them found it very easy to solo it with my maxed Pally. All the enemies I could walk past, killing very few of them if they got annoying. Like the Toxic Sewer seems nothing does too much damage as long as you don’t let them sit on you.

The annoying middle phase of the main boss I just stood still and tanked his shots. This meant I was permanently weakened but with every shot hitting it did not take too long. The other phases were easy; just try and anticipate where he will go next.

The bonus boss is even more straightforward. Pally meant I could ‘heal’ even when sickened but by then I was getting better at avoiding the shots.

So all a bit easy, especially as you can defer doing it until you have maxed def, dex, att and spd.

It’s a bit dark, compared to other dungeons and environments. Had to hide an open text editor that was visible behind it, to see the game better, and I never normally have to do that.

Also it’s relatively long. Even if you don’t have to stop there’s a lot of twisty passages, a maze and a lot of doubling back. This will be easier with more players, who can spread out to find the panels, maybe TP past the maze, though that also means less chance at the guaranteed pots.

I found the dungeon exceptionally good, nice artwork, behaviours and drops, i like the Dagger, the Seal, the Waki, through not entirely sure about the Tome, i feel like people would rather use TPain over it if they want DPS.

I was really shocked when basically the entire game got lore in one, single, dungeon, simply outstanding.

In a related note, i find it interesting that the Realm Eye has responses for the unreleased T14 Weapons… :thinking:

Thanks so much to everyone who left feedback! I’ve just finished rereading every comment while taking notes. I hope you’ll enjoy the eventual release!

Can’t wait!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.