Daily Quests to be temporarily deactivated (March 27 to March 30)

Dear players,

In order to prepare for an update of the daily quest system on Thursday 03/29/2018 we will have to deactivate all quests and quest updates on the evening (central European time) of Tuesday 03/27/2018. The quests will remain inactive until after the update on Thursday and will likely only be fully available again on Friday 03/30/2018. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your support.

As always, the regular patch notes will be published on the day of the update.

My Tinkerer keeps saying check back later
My Tinkerer keeps saying check back later
The Infamous "Check Back Later" has Returned

Thanks, explains why I’ve been looking at “Check Back Later” in the quest room for the last while.

If it truly is for the addition of choose your own quest rewards I am hoping to see loot boosters come back to the table :o

I just want the egg omelette quest to come back :persevere:

Woah I totally forgot about that one. When did it go?

Was hotfixed out a day or so after X.18 was released (Oct 2017): Patch X.18.0 Halloween Madness

Ah I see. It was replaced by the scout quests.

do marks still drop or no? I haven’t been on in a day so I dunno

yep
probably too lazy to get rid of them

will compensation be made for the loss of 3-4 days of questing rewards? and will marks still be used in daily quests?

No way imo. There isn’t anything to refund. The reward of quest chests isn’t a one time thing so it isn’t like missing out on doing them for 3-4 days is that big of a deal

How about quests become permanently deactivated. :ok_hand: :100:

tag krathan no balls

I Summon Thee, @ Krathan!!!
xd

Forgive me for being in the dark, but does anyone know what exactly are they updating to it? I’m curious

Probably reward selection (pick a reward instead of just one option). It was on testing and we’ll probably get it for April Fools or Easter.

Those’ll be the “Kingdom” skins, probably, from what big gay Niegil leaked.

You mean both?

How come the quests are available for some people today?

What is going on?

1. What is this new event?
    1a) If the eggs are quest items, why is the tinkerer inactivated?
  2. Are there new dungeons?
    2a) If so, what is the name?
  3. Whenever there is an event (2017 Winter event, 2018 Valentine’s event, etc.) Why do I need to wait a day in order to see my quests? All of us are on at the same time according to server time.
    3a) Is my claim that “All of us are on at the same time according to server time” false?
  4. Why is DECA rebooting the servers? To perform “maintenance?”
  5. Golden Eggs. What are they for?
    5a) Does it really take 1,400 eggs to get all 4 knight set items?
    5b) Why are the eggs literally like the pumpkin seeds from the Halloween event?

Thanks