DDocks trolls

That’s called leeching and I heavily dislike leechers. At the very least I’m going to call tp so they can help me clear out mobs. Also usually people won’t die because enemies don’t register seeing someone until a second after they tp so the mobs will still be trying to kill me. They can back out and shoot from a distance during that time. My point earlier was if there are too many mobs I’m going to have to end up backtracking until I’m with the main group again, and at that point there’s no reason to have rushed in the first place.

that’s only because of @IlDudino posting 99% of shitposts now

you see it every time if you are the one clearing

I’vr had mobs that as a 6/8 warrior I couldn’t clear in more than 30 seconds of circling again and again. You do lose a lot, might have to nexus. Idc when leechers whine, it’s a LOT more dangerous for the rusher.

Sorry, but I don’t always clear. It is just sometimes too boring and this is why I’m not entering the dungeons that nobody has entered. However, just in case it doesn’t mean I never do that pretty much like everybody else.

NOT MY FAULT IS IT

realm
commu
ni
ty
in
a
nut
shell

If there must be a fault, it is frankly DECA’s (or Kabam’s). RotMG was meant to be played as a group. However, since many people maxed their chars and got many uncountable UTs (not sure if the UTs are the case though), the game is too easier right now. The people are strong.

As we see the new dungeons like Lost Halls, they are more like for groups and can barely be done solo. DECA is also aware of the game is getting out of its objectives and does many updates related to that.

X to doubt

DUOed cult like multiple times, did >10 people MBC+void(ended with me and 1 guy at chest phase), don’t think it would be that bad.

I mean, I like the way how this game is going, and I prefer playing alone than playing some leeching noobs, so I don’t think this game should really be played as a group.

Especially if they blame DECA for making teamwork discouraging updates and just leech in literally every single dungeon they see.

Don’t know what you’re really up to right now. If you see all those classes, their abilities and the power of the groups correctly, it is not truly hard to understand: This game was meant to be played as a group. Perhaps even the loot rate increase when you’re in a group. Period.

If DECA or/and Kabam had kept the matter that how the game should be played, there basically wouldn’t be leechers and everyone would be playing together since nobody would be that strong to dare even the hardest bosses to do solo.

???

Trolls suck, and many of them hack, that doesn’t mean all of them or even most of them hack.

There is no “sure thing”, a guy who has genuine rushed 25 could turn troll in the 26th, so a list can’t serve much purpose.
The only answer is: trust nobody, and only TP via the map, if the moving yellow dots match what you expect to see at the genuine wall (standing still not dodging around at a fake call & players moving up to the wall from the room below).

I’m sure somebody had said this before but:

A lot of ddocks ‘trollers’ are NOT trollers. They found the gate / bridge, but they just have too many enemies behind them, so they have to drag them away to help clear them. Sometimes the drag away might take them a couple ‘blocks’ away, but its usually fairly close to the gate.

Those pirates hit hard man

As others have noted this is far less of a problem than before. Previously you could be teleporting into a mass of enemies as your target disappeared into the portal, dragging them onto you. Take any time to kill them, or strand them at one end of the room, and you might be too late for the battle. Try to rush in you could die.

Now it is better in a number of ways. The wall stops any rusher going straight into the portal. The wall needs a new people, making it obvious where it is as it’s where a few players stop. Teleport to it and you are joining them tackling any crowd, so won’t get mobbed. And the wall calls out, though that’s an imperfect guide as it can call out early and does not tell you where. And Bilgewater scales, so the battle is less likely to be over before you enter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.