Dear players who dont help clearing udls [during "clear UDL" chest event]

Its entirely your fault that basically every udl takes twice the time it would need if everybyody would help. You’re literally wasting everyones time, including your own, just because your too lazy to actually play the game. All you’re doing is purposly slowing down the process of clearing the dungeon while waiting for the guaranted loot that the chest unfortunatly has. And dont tell me you cant clear an udl, it can be done on an lvl 15 wizard without a pet, even if you cant, you can still help people finding the traps. Along with the guaranted shard drop you’re the main reason why most udls dont get called.

And this doesnt only go for the udl event, it also goes for ice caves, tomb sarcs, almost all other chest events, public shatters, abysses, sewers and so much other stuff. You’re affecting the game more negativly than hackers do.

Please show some respect for the time of other people and help.

[Forum Game] Misquote the person above you!
What do people think of weekly events

Oh well, you know ROTMG players, lazy and greedy

leeching intensifies

There should be some kind of system where the players who kill more enemies within the dungeon have a better chance at drops or something.

Mynamer has finally cracked!

Same thing with labs and 2nd boss. I went into a lab on my ppe, cleared 90% of the towers as they rushed. They finished boss,leeched for a bit, then went back to clear and just left.

I would have said the same but at least 100 times more toxic.

Mynamerr = Mysterious Crystal confirmed?

what do you think, this community is… is… is… actual garbage?! scoff

I’m not leeching, I’m just anchoring XD

it’s not anchoring if there’s 20 ppl doing it

the community in a nutshell

lol most of the time it’s just me

Thank you for this. I hate leecherz :triumph::triumph::triumph:

leeching - time to drag. well it can be done on low levels as well, but just say " stay at spawn - gets mark "

I’ve done it on a lvl 5 ppe no pet, they have extremely predictable shot patterns

NICE PET PLAYER EXPERIENCE

IKR. Like, that’s why I never call. I just solo clear them in like 7-10 minutes. It’s so much less frustrating then being the only one of several people who is clearing. Except for when they tp just to kill Septavius.

I know. It’s fucking communism. Everyone gets paid in getting to damage the chest, while the work put into achieving the goal is unequal.

No kidding. I feel like there should be a monster kill count loot modifier. In other words more monsters you help clear then maybe there’s like a small percent chance of more loot or something. Idk…