Death Dealing

Can someone please help me. What are some good ways to relieve your sadness after a character death. I put all my pots into my assassin and got him a skin, almost maxed my first stat, my only csilk, and my second expo, and I died to a Mad Lab. Is there anyway to lessen the pain and rebuild quickly? Thanks

Facing Death

Don’t do that.

take a break. the simplest and more flawless way of getting over a death.

Well, I had a soul crushing moment too, @OgGamerGod. My death of a 4/8.

This can lessen the pain:

• Laugh when you die. It helps make you feel that it’s alright.
  • Remember its only a game. Calm down, don’t break your computer.
  • Try other classes. You might find another class you many like.
  • When you are lvl 14 or above, farm Snake Pits. Those are fast ways to get loot, and the boss is easy.
  • Use wizard. The easiest way to get loot is to use wizard.
  • Use knight. You won’t die as much with knight due to it’s high def.
  • Tell people to call cems. Those are fast ways to level up. Tell them you’ll pay them if they call. You can pay anything, does not have to be a pot.

Thanks for the help <3

Depends which. I’m yellow star and have had multiple 6/8s so I can afford to splurge on a cool skin e.g Belladona ones, Nun, Witch Doctor but a blue star should not really be buying more than a Puppet skin for an assassin.

Unmaxed you can play as a melee, wizard or necro. All work well, Necro is the king of early game Godlands but the former would be better if you want to speed through Sprites and public Cems. Don’t drink pots as you go, if you need to you can just get various pots (Glands, Labs, Sprites, Snakes, Cems, Oryx and maybe abyss, only tag along for anything harder if there is a rusher or else it’s not worth) with 0/8 backup chars and put 25 Def into a fresh Lv20 with a decent roll that you’re feeling pretty good about. Hope this helps.

What I do when I die, is get off my computer for a day (or at least off Realm), get some sleep, and start over again. I remember when iI died on my first 8/8 Warrior, and I was pissed. I didn’t feel like living anymore, but I just dealt with it. I reminded myself it was just a video game, and I went to bed (it was 8:30). When I woke up, i was still kinda buttsore, but I built up another paly, which immediately went to 4/8 :slight_smile: .

Yeah, my first maxed character ever was a 6/8 and died to a guy sitting on lava and enemies on an abyss, but somehow it said my death was due to lava. I haven’t played much since, and basically am merching back to my loss.

I have been in similar positions as you’ve been in. However, I have a lot of patience, so this is my method to deal with death (especially my 6/8):
Get a fresh character. Wizard recommended.
Farm lowlands until you have a t3 staff, t1 spell, t3 robe, and an hp ring.
Go up to midlands, wait until you’re level 10-ish.
Go to the godlands, the gods are hard with a serpentine staff, but udls are do-able. In udls, you can get a t8 staff, t4 spell, t8 robe, and t3 health ring. It is a good mid-game set.
Farm sprite worlds. Period. Until you max dex.
Farm highlands for snake pits. Until you max speed.
Farm udls until you max wis.
More expedient: farm labs, wizard deals enough damage to get loot, even in crowded ones. You can get a t11 staff, t5 spell, t11 robe, expo, or para and exa hp. Really useful too, as you can also get def from the 2nd boss.
Farm abbies until you max vit and def. Continue doing that, and convert the def into atk.
From time to time, gods drop def, atk, or spd, so they are useful.
Then you get rekt in a snake pit like I did.
Or by explaining sb thresholds while the Horrific Creation is shooting at you.

Just some advice: Rule #1 in farming: never call, especially not snake pits, unless you want 50 people in one pit.
And don’t let melees hijack your pits, two melees did so in one, and they practically stole 3 spd with their dmg (2 trooms!).

I died from being on a laggy computer, rushing into a room with 4 Demons of the Abyss (in an abby, duh), and i ran back, spammed “R” (while sitting in lava) and died by the lava.

xD

this kid is bad dont listen to him

jkjk

Whatever you do, don’t buy gold.

It creates bad habits and should not be the first thing to turn to when you get sad (the brief euphoria, then the drop off the cliff after realising you spent another 100$ lmao).

I’m a red star and I bought the agent skin for 5L and 3Def

Only gonna buy gold for dyes (3/8+), vault chests, ambrosia, and character slots.

My first 3/8 almost 4/8 died to a Djinn lag combo platter

Sounds a lot like doing a ppe! Thanks for the advice

Rip your character, and gl merching

Unfortunately your warrior died. That sucks man, but thanks for the tips man.