Deca Support

How long does it often take for them to answer tickets?

I’ve been waiting for approximately 36 hours now, and I haven’t gotten an answer.
I’m wondering if I should keep waiting or make a new ticket and see if they answer it any sooner.

They have off on weekends, and also making a new ticket will slow things down even further.

They do actually reply on weekends as well, but they’re still pretty slow. Just wait.

Take in mind they get several tickets per hour, and be glad they will reply within 2 weeks (they did in 2 weeks for me, when i wanted my steam account changed to their own site… and after that they were quite a bit quicker, when i at first couldn’t provide my security answers anymore. lol).

But best advice of all: stay friendly! The Devs are people too, and have a lot more to do then only answer to tickets :wink:

Also keep in mind its christmas time now, maybe some have holidays or are off work.

I sent a support ticket a few months ago and it sti hasn’t been answered :slight_smile:

If you send a new ticket you’ll be put back to the bottom of the queue

I sent a ticket like 3 weeks ago and no response. Honestly they should just have another p2w campaign kinda link unity and just call it “Support Support” where they use the $ to higher more support/devs and maybe even a few programmers to make new endgame dungeons.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.