Deceased's Public Halls Event 7/14

Tl;dr Public lost halls event 7/14 2:00 CST, discord: https://discord.gg/3nBnNBJ

Not looking forward to farming double Thessal again next week?

Fear not! We will be hosting a public lost halls event next Saturday (7/14) in an effort to have some chaotic fun, give back to the community a little, and advertise our brand new guild.

We will start at 2PM CST, which is 7PM GMT, and I will pop at least 8 lost halls keys, more if we do them faster. We will start off with a few cultist runs, then depending on how those runs go, we will attempt some public voids. Come hang out with us on discord during the entire event, everyone will be free to talk, just be reasonable.

If you would like to join, you can comment on this post and I can message you an hour before, or you can join our discord and I will ping everyone an hour before. I will also update this post with additional info and post a message on discord if necessary.

If you are interested in joining our realm guild, we are a group of people who enjoy playing various games together, such as realm, league of legends, osu, maplestory etc. We are looking for active and friendly people to join the guild discord and play games with us. Formally, our realm guild’s requirements are 9k base fame and 2 8/8’s, but we definitely make exceptions for friends. Here is our realmeye link if you are interested: https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Deceased

Because we might run some voids, I am collecting vials from sentries in the realm. If you want to come farm sentries with me, please join the discord and ping me when you’re free.

Hope to see everyone there!

If you do a few cults first youll get vials. Assuming people stick around for both cults and voids you will have vials to use

I clicked on this hoping to see a halls chest event

feelsbad

Sounds good in here, but then again this is rotmg so the players will leech and steal vials and scream in the voice chat

We will mute the people being obnoxious, but definitely expect dragging and things like that

Hi everyone, friendly reminder that the even will be in about 40 hours, at 2pm CST on Saturday still.

Here are some keys :slight_smile:

The event is only 2 hours away, at USSW left bazaar. See you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.