Defective (Story)

inb4 for: knight with staff o.O

Great story, I enjoy reading it. I canā€™t wait for the next part to be out.

Iā€™ll post whenever I add a major section of the story (read: 3+ pages)

Iā€™m glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Solumā€™s story continues.

Oh dang is She like a canclation class? Iā€™ve noticed abilities stop when people are around her

The wizardā€™s ability worked fineā€¦ but he never used it on her.

The tome, a different story.

hmmm interesting

I feel like this is going to be the origin story of a great boss, or something similar. Canā€™t get any guesses right for now, I canā€™t wait for the next episode. Great story!

Interesting. However, I dislike the introduction of the term tiers. Because with the introduction of the term tiers, you have to explain what a set tiered item is and why untiered items exist instead of simply becoming part of the tiered set.

The tiers are not widely used in this world of Realm. Itā€™s like the shopkeeper said - itā€™s just a way to simplify things and get an idea on what things are better than what. UTs in this world exist because they generally specialize in different things, like esben isnā€™t a fantastic staff, but it does have a special quality to it - it pierces.

Point being, tiers will not be used very often.

And nah, I donā€™t have to explain what a set tiered item is. Itā€™s not central to the story, I donā€™t plan for it to be, and if my characters ever come across one, it will be because I had a change of heart.

Thanks for the feedback though, keep it coming :slight_smile:

Thank you again! I will be updating soon later today with more content

But still, I feel like unless the main cahrachter always has a person walking around with her, she canā€™t diffrentiate the teirs by herself.

Seeeeee?

Like I said. Not important.

Sorry guys, schoolwork and life got in the way. I should be back to updating regularly. I have high hopes for this story.

Another few pages have been added. Some encounters in the wild!

Iā€™ve been waiting and Iā€™m getting excited! (I have this bookmarked)

I hope youā€™ll be able to get back to this story, I love it!

Thanks. I actually didnā€™t expect this story to be praised, it was sort of a small side project. Iā€™ll start working on it more if you guys are really into it, then.

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.