Describe yourself as rotmg classes : )

He eats them

I’d be kinda hard not to know what I smell like when I play sorc so much and am obviously a sorc myself :^)

Only 1 out of 11 characters are a sorc. And idc about graveyard because you have it private. So, do you really play sorc a lot?

Wait, that’s a sorc

yes

definitely yes

also worth pointing out that my sorc on my RE page has 5K fame, the most of all my characters

5k? You can do better

I’m a priest, because I stay back, being cautious, and helping my fellow friends.

At least that’s how I play priest

Face is covered
Touché
White vampire

i am a necro Beacuse i suck at everything and want to succ health…

Warrior…becase I’ve got too many jugs :sunglasses:.

lol

Tan white guy, sick white guy, and white guy pretending to be black

The bracer-cookie paladin.

A good sub-class with lots of potential, but not nearly as good as it could be.

You will never play archer the same way again…
You force people to stay in place as you use your “weapon” on them, and do that until they escape or are dead

Is goblin a class?

This is a huge steryotype but I picture most white stars (while they are cool,) to be very calloused and hardcore about RotMG, but after looking at your doodles I’m certain that you’re actually pretty wholesome :blush:

lmao thx

there’s a bunch of nice white stars though, you should keep an open mind

Yeah I’m aware of that, though almost the only ones I see are the ones that run the trains and are mildly toxic like Outlaw. I mean I don’t have anything against them it’s just a strange first impression.

Actually realmeye can only show one of the same class. That’s why you could have 30 characters and realmeye would only show 14.