Diamondest's overly lame ppe

Wait that samurai was a backup?
oh and since you play samurai what wakis are good?

ye that samurai is a throwaway lmao and I play on him just for the sake of fame, his fame is super low so dying won’t hurt me a lot and I need more fame

no, samurai is not a good class, its like a clunkier version of proper melee

how do you have an 8/8 throwaway with t14 katana bplate glad guard and crown

That’s what I’m saying lol. Diamondest must have a really stacked account.

i have way too many t14 katanas it is almost worthless. Gguard i only ‘have’ five but i have blueprint so i dont care at all. Bplate is the rarest item and I would hurt if i lost it, but it helps me survive alot. Crown? I dont use crown on backups, crowns are too good for that. That is an ice crown, and i dont know what deca did to the drop rates this year but my pally ppe right here did like 150 and didnt get a single one. last year, i did a similar amount of ice tombs and got 20+ ice crowns. So yeah i dont care about that right now either.

No

He’s got a point though. The class isn’t that popular for a reason.

one of the highest base fame chars rn is a samurai ppe. Tomatonium’s is at 200k.

Scrolling through Realmeye’s top characters by EXP shows a large amount of warriors, wizards, knights, mystics and the like in the top 100. There were about 2-3 samurais.

Besides, popularity isn’t decided by exclusively the players with the most fame and time on their hands.

kinda getting off topic here

im just playing genshin and leeching in WC spawn room and then…

22%20PM

not ppe but same run, i am happy!

My samurai backup died so i guess im playing this pally ppe this o3 event
not a bad sanc though, that o3 was the most embarrassing o3 I’ve ever been a part of because it literally took like 20 minutes with god phases

I died purely because of lag and so I will be taking a small break, see you guys!

Rip. That was a great ppe and this is one of the most entertaining threads to read :+1:

Alright I’m back strong, so much has changed and there is so much more exciting loot now, be sure to keep your eyes open!

First o3 run back, I was shaking at the end… honesty the loot is sick but it just does not help me. I also have a warrior PPE at the same time right now btw.

I might have gotten a little lucky and angered my guildmates…

this run man went from 56 people to 7, literally so happy though (I used about 13 healing potions to survive)