Dirk of Cronus Art Contest [Closed]

Want to win 2 Life? Well, all you need to do is make a digital image that is focused on the Dirk of Cronus and you could win! I just wanna see some awesome edits of the Dirk and make this a contest for the people out there with the skills to make an awesome image. The winner will be the person with the image that I like the best.

Start date: 27/8
End date: 16/9

Good luck and have fun!

EDIT: Revised method of deducting winner.

Contest: You can win 2 Life!

I needa tell mah kinda friend. He had a dopeass drawing of one.

Going to try to work on an actual one

err… you might want to revise the condition to win, as it can be exploited by “bots”, or not exactly what you mean(joke entries tend to garner a healthy amount of likes).

Besides that, good luck! Thanks for making this event.

Here’s what a 16x16 sprite of the Dirk of Cronus might look like. :smiley:

IGN: PixelRageX

Yeah I don’t wanna spend an hour or two drawing and not win because of a joke. I’m fine with being crushed and realising I’m shit at drawing but to lose to a joke is sad.

Damn, got beat to the punch

this took me ages to upload

imgur link is here if you want: http://imgur.com/a/WfR66

whoa
(drawn on computer)

@Curlip

Freakin three pronged dirk is winning it by a landslide.

@ProWinner, perhaps you should copy all of the entries, put it to one post, then put the a poll up so there wouldn’t be any early post advantage

Edit; whoops, just saw that last part

Good point, I changed the rules. @LongSkelly yeah, make an image
I’m liking GuyBroMan’s one

Hint: a good photoshop user will probably win

GuyBroMans entered for Curlip, I think, because it’s Curlip’s art and he pinged him, too.

Oh right I can see “Curlip” at the bottom right, thanks

This is correct.

I win, obviously.

By Oryx’s Beard, that is one pretty Cdirk. i’m not sure how you would hold it, but it goes with the in-game status of it being a vanity