Disable Loot Potion Timer when in Nexus

##Exposition##

This is a very simple idea that would stop the [Loot Potion's](https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/loot-potions) time.

##How would this work?

When you normally play in the Realm, the little timer for the loot boosts start to tick away, especially while in Nexus. **This idea would stop the timer from functioning until you are out of Nexus (or any safe areas, such as the Vault, etc).**

##Why should there be an idea like this?

Maybe you need to do some trading in USWest3.

Maybe you don’t want to waste your precious loot potion time. I mean, come on! You spent countless hours (exaggerated) trying to get those potions!

Discuss

What Community-Designed Ideas Would You Like to See In-Game?

Cool idea. Even more because loot potions are very good to use when going against Oryx 2, and where do you go after Oryx 2? Exactly, to your vault, rearrange all the sweet loot you just got (and that can take some time). Or is it just me?

Great idea, I’ve lost countless loot tiers because I didn’t realize I had them on and I was just idling or afk in nexus.

On a related thought…

You know how people /pause to save their loot drop potions? Personally, I think it’s a pretty stupid way to bypass the system. Sometimes, you don’t want to play on a character because it has loot potions on it. Why not have a toggle; to prevent abuse, you can only toggle it off in a dungeon/Realm and can only toggle it back on in the Nexus[?] or within 10 seconds of entering a new area.

It’s a pretty unthought-out thought, but I just cringe every time I play on a character with loot pots activated because I imagine what else they could be doing to maximize it.

Hmm… I never thought of this before! It’s actually very useful. When I use it I usually don’t stop to do anything and try to spend every moment with good use! Imagine that you just drank it and you have to eat!!
:unamused:

Imagine that you just drank it and you have to eat!!

The timer stops if you’re paused or not playing on that character. You could just go to home page if you gotta go.

Edit: I just thought of something. How do potions actually work… is it,

• You hit something while the loot potion is active and the loot is boosted. For example, I have 1 second left on my loot pot and I hit a full HP Oryx 2 once. Does that mean my loot comes in a red bag?

• You must do the required soulbound damage while your potion is active. For example, as long as I deal 800 (or whatever) damage to Oryx 2 while the potion is active, and it runs out after I deal 800 damage, I still get loot boosted.

• The enemy dies while your loot potion is active.

like that. Also making it so that you can pause in ghall… or even keys opened up in ghalls.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

@moderators please close. Thanks!!