Discobot Roleplay (Main adventure)

I did a 20 buff :thinking:

Still
Just in case

Two days since last post lol. @Nameness if youā€™re busy I can summarize cause Iā€™m back :smiley:

xd

Sure, I am sorta busy (got a crap ton of screenshots to upload on various threads)

Thatā€™s never stopped me from making quality posts

pfftt.

Yeah, but Orsome was there, but I guess now heā€™s not, oh well, Iā€™ll make the summary

Ree I fell asleep from the long trip
Iā€™m working on it now

Oh okay, thanks

SUMMARY OF YOUR BAD LUCK RECENTLY (apart from Candy ofc):

ACTIONS:

B.M. (before minotaur)

The slightly villainous action of @Idragonet the Sorcerer looting the poor guyā€™s body was unsuccessful, and nothing was found.

@CandyShi the Padeen took three turns of resting, but despite having a long, probably cosy nap it doesnā€™t really help them much. The burns however no longer affect their actions.

A.M. (after minotaur)

The minotaur does some crazy attack, swinging its arms into the two nearest heroes, AKLDragon and TROLLDLLR, hitting both.

Despite their broken rib, @AKLDragon the Assassin goes for an attack on the minotaur, hitting once, but the pain from their rib distracts them and they cut a deep wound in their other arm trying to attack a second time.

@TROLLDLLR the Priest did indeed get

and their face was pummelled, but a buff from CandyShi and an HP potion puts that right.

Speaking of which, @CandyShi the Padinn pulls off a particularly powerful buff, healing their allies AKLDragon and TROLLDLLR.

CASUALTIES (letā€™s get this over with)

AKLDragon has a bad wound in their arm and was slightly poisoned by their own dagger in addition to the broken rib, the buff mostly stopped the bleeding and healed the rib but they still have -6 to attack and ability rolls and -4 to all other rolls, including rests. They will need to heal up with a potion or a priest/paladin heal and have only one action due to their wounds.

TROLLDLLR has an imprint of a minotaur fist in their face, but the heals have kept them A-OK.

TREASURE:

Error 404: loot not found

O hecc I bet you forgot the minotaur still has attacks

The minotaur has a dagger wound in its side but that doesnā€™t stop it from flinging its fists at the ground, which causes a minor earthquake, to try and make yā€™all trip up and get hurt. 1d20 to dodge, 8 or higher, for everyone near it.

other random stuff that isnā€™t really all that useful:
TROLLDLLR you still have that soulbound spider eye ring

@discovor roll 1d20

@discobot roll 2d20

EDIT: First roll i guess.

:game_die: 3, 6

this implies that there are certain people who arenā€™t near it and donā€™t need to roll.
Iā€™ll just assume that Iā€™m not near it for the time being.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 18

@discobot roll 1d20 buff + attacc the minotaur

:game_die: 19

O wO Iā€™ll save my other actions for healing

okay dodge mysthicc @discobot roll 1d20