Disconnecting

Hey im kinda new player of rotmg

now there is something really disturbing. i cant even complete any dungeon because of game keeps disconnecting getting in parasite disconnected. getting in abyss disconnected. getting in any dungeon disconnected. staying at nexus disconnecting. killing some gods at godland disconnected. i cant do anything without disconnecting anything i can do for not getting disconnected?

Try playing on flash, and make sure your internet is up to par. You can also go into the settings and experimental tab, and try playing around with the features (Try out hardware acceleration, that helps me lag/disconnect less).

1. check your internet
  2. play on steam or flash, the website isn’t very good.
  3. :man_shrugging:

As a flash player I too have been getting disconnected quite frequently since 20.0.1 was released. I played around with the experimental functions which have helped today but still not fully solved the issue. It was so rare for me to be disconnected prior to 20.0.0 however last night and early this morning was disconnect after disconnect.

Change some of the particle options and try on low UI. Best of luck!

:blush:

Blame DECA…

Do you lag before disconnecting, or is it just random and out of nowhere?

If the former, then you might want to change your game settings to low-no quality/graphics/particles to help improve performance in game. You might also want to enable Hardware Acceleration, that may or may not make a difference. Also make sure that your internet is good, and that you are playing the game on a good browser (Chrome is good, along with the Steam version of the game or Flash Player).

If none of these works, then I’m sorry.
Hope it gets better though! ^^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.