Disconnects in LH

Hey I’ve been trying to do some LH recently and I’ve been disconnected EVERY single time I’ve been in them.
I play on flash projector I’ve tried fiddling around the the experimental options and nothing has helped. So if anybody has some kind of fix. I’d really appreciate it.

Reset your client before runs

Thanks for the help, but no dice.

Your wifi is probably crappy, or you’re playing on a mac

eefad66498daa8ec67d8ddc09d61369e
I’m playing on win 10 too

I’m guessing those are good numbers, because I have no idea lol.

Idk what your issue is but I’m sure someone else will.

These are mine

and I hardly ever lag, so it’s not a bad connection.

Do you have particles disabled? Perhaps try turning on (or off) hardware acceleration? Are there any specific phases in which you disconnect? Are you using flash version 18 or earlier?

These are my options and yeah flash 18 I tend to DC as soon as we start clearing. Just kicked to menu with no warning.

That’s weird. Try playing with hardware acceleration on, and see if that changes anything.

Nah nope :frowning:

HP bars ->Enemy or Off
Disable Ally projectiles -> On

All I can really think of.

More info would help us troubleshoot.

How did you get dc?
Flash projector version? Flash 18 is the best
Performance stats?
Where you are?

As soon as we start clearing i just get kicked to menu.
I use 18
My net jitter and ms is fine in the dungeon.
and its only in LH.

turn ally projectiles and text bubbles off. They tend to create tuns of lag

Has it always been this way? I suspect it has to do with your internet. Try on another PC, and another internet connection too if possible.

If the problem still persists, record a small run with your performance stats on.

Maybe try re downloading the flash player link or the flash player although I doubt that will help.

Yeah 18 is the best, but maybe try a newer version, or try a few different versions of the projector. That is the only thing I can think of besides what everyone else has said :man_shrugging:

Use steam
lel

Cant link old accounts to steam anymore sadly.

I play on steam