[Discussion] When will the Alchemist return?

I’ve been holding on to an entire mule with a few tarot cards, hoping that they could sell for a decent amount when the alchemist came back (assuming he does) Obviously DECA has other priorities (like duping and stabilizing servers), but he was briefly mentioned in the most recent patch notes:

Any thoughts on this?
EDIT: On the post itself here there was response about the alchemist mentioning an entire alchemist “rework”… any thoughts on that as well? (hopefully no dungeon uts for greater stat pots)

Looks like it may be a while.

ugh got ninja’ed
just edited it xd

Probably never, it gives people an advantage of free items

It’s technically not free because you have to work to get the tarot card though
I mean if you wanted to get super bitchy you could say that you’re working when you’re pressing on the keys on your keyboard when you’re even playing the game

Interesting… Well, I see it as free, the tarots are worthless and easy to obtain

As of now
but when it comes back you’ll see this

Probably during events or when new dungeons are released. Also, later in those patch notes, it says

If you catch it those first few bullet points were jokes

True, but even if they’re joking, they gave it a mention, so they haven’t forgotten about it.

This comment gives me some hope.

Nah probably not

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.