Divine pet question

i’d definitely recommend grinding out for the h/mh/electric. If you’re dedicated and really want to, and if you say it’s your dream, don’t skip out on it.

Go for H/MH/Elec for sure. Decoy isn’t bad per say, but can really screw you over in shatters.

Get a different ability, like rising fury, divine is only worth it if you really, really want it but a max legendary can get the job done

what do you think is the best way to find a h mheal ele? mheal h ele is also fine in my opinion as well.

I would strongly recommend going for elec. I have a 100/100/92 mh/h/e and a 93/93/82 h/mh/rising fury. I thought at the time of making the weaker first one that i was ok without elec but i later changed my mind. Go for it man.

what do you think is the best way to find a h mheal ele? mheal h ele is also fine in my opinion as well.

Humanoid eggs. There’s no secret to it. Iirc some guy here hosted a “contest” of sorts where people gave him humanoid/pet eggs, and if he got H/MH/Ele or MH/H/Ele, he gave them a Pixie.

I personally never had luck with humanoids, so I went with penguin. Those two have the highest chance to get the H/MH/Ele

oh really? that seems like a pretty good idea. i wonder if people actually gave him humanoid eggs though? i personally would be skeptical of a scam.

IIRC, he got the pet ability combo in a day or two, not more.

i got really lucky with an aquatic egg, BUT the chances are better on a humanoid egg

im sorry but what does IIRC mean? i know i should probably know this xd

If I Recall Correctly.

oh sweet, do you have the link of the forum, or atleast remember the title of it so i can search it up and see what response he got?

cheers

thanks <33

First thing yes you should get Electric however

Second thing I would advise against spending all the money you made on a Divine pet unless you actively play this game enough to justify that money being spent on the hours you spend in game

yeah i’m sorry i probably didn’t make it clear but i worked the whole summer enough to pay for a car, gas, etc and i do have a bit of savings that i just kinda want to use on something that makes me happy

Ah, much better situation then

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.