*egg contest* [closed]

I’m doing a contest for people with extra eggs on their hand.

Prize: Pixie Sword http://prntscr.com/fuzehd ( i aquired this item from cland but i dont think it’ll be any use for me)

Rules: Just pm my ign (Lunareso) and donate me any egg of kind.
I can go to the server the donator is in if needed.
If the pet abilities that you donated turns to be heal/magic heal/electric, i will gladly donate you a pixie sword.
If you don’t believe me, i can send you a screenshot of your egg i hatched.
Anyway good luck and thanks for participating.

You can post any questions and I’ll try to respond ASAP.

EDIT: i decide to allow mp/heal/electric because the chances were low of getting my desired order

UPDATE: Contest Closed
I forgot to post the winner, my bad. Congratulation to Drunksteam for winning the contest with a penguin egg.
The people that participated given a dex as a token of appreciation. This is my new pet http://prntscr.com/fv5eo8. Maybe later ill create another contest that more people can participate with better prizes. I enjoy doing these honestly.

Divine pet question

what about mheal heal elec?

i changed it and now im accepting mp/heal/electric

imo you should always take heal/mp/elec. just better for beginners in general

I would take mpheal/heal/elec… always found mp heal pretty good, compared to heal. Then again, the usefulness of MP heal kinda drops of at 70-ish, since at that point you can already perma quite easily.

Your intentions may be well, but what’s the guarantee of this not being a scam?

Well i don’t know how to prove it’s not a scam either but i can only say that i am positive this is a genuine real contest. Besde why not test your luck on this when you have extra unwanted eggs

Good luck with your pet hunt. I’ll gladly donate you any eggs I find if I happen to be playing when you are.

thank you so much :smiley: its very heartwarming to see responses like these on my post. Best of luck to you!

Sorry, I’m just being a bit skeptical. I know the frustration of not having an H MH E pet… I have a rare H MH attack far, and then I got a H MH E from the monthly eggs so I had to change families :confused:

Hope you get lucky soon my friend!

Thank you for the encouragement and no probelm about the skeptical part. I understand there are many scammers but i try to not to be one of them. And congratulations on your desired pet, better late than never

I see that you have closed the contest! So, who’s the lucky one? Also, which pet family, and which skin?

Edit; also, might want to edit that [closed] into the title
@MessltUp
Avian, mheal /heal/attack mid, up til rare, then this humanoid egg i hatched landed a perfexct heal/mheal/elec. I know that feel, maan.

If it means anything, using the pet stone to reskin it into your new family is a hope… Also, tombs pet ftw. No need elec there!

Definitely what I plan on doing. Just need to shell out some cash to hit max rare on both first, plus the yard upgrade and stuff.

@Lunareso I’ve added the [closed] tag to the title seeing as you’ve closed the contest. Feel free to give us an update on the winner, or reopen the contest as you see fit!

:slight_smile: well I’ll be damned that was quick! Good luck maxing that tiny penguin out.
Nice idea for getting a desired ability set pet btw!

Gz on your pet, and to @Drunksteam for the win.

They are fun to participate in too. :stuck_out_tongue:

teach me how do be successful with this contest ;v i cant do it

Closing: this contest is over, but you can continue any discussion on your own contest thread @Recluzion. Egg Contest! CLOSED!