Do members of DECA see these forums?

Like the title suggests, I’m wondering if anyone from the DECA team actually visits here to see all the information and new ideas posted. Considering these forums look to be pretty clean of junk and random spam crap, I think this would be a great place for Dev’s to gain some insight.

If not, are there any ways people can submit ideas to the DECA team? I’m asking this because I’ve seen some amazing stuff on here (The Lost Halls and The Beyond dungeons, new class ideas etc. etc.) and I don’t want it to go completely unnoticed.

P.S. I don’t know if this is the correct thread to post this.

!help!
I love RealmEye Forums, but does Deca even look at it?
Do the Game Developers Check These Forums?
Patch Notes 27.7.X3 - discussion

I guess this one can go here as well as any other place.

Here’s what I do know:

• At least one Deca employee has signed up on these forums. That means A, they use RealmEye, and B, they saw the forum. No, they haven’t posted yet. No, I won’t say who it is.

• Deca gave us a mention on the official RotMG Facebook and Twitter accounts, which was pretty sweet.

• We’ve spoken, albeit very briefly, with them about the forum. I hope they’ll be willing to talk some more.

• Facebook has millions of users and over 42,000 likes on the RotMG page.

• Twitter has millions of users and over 12,000 followers of the RotMG account.

• Reddit has millions of users and over 10,000 subscribers to /r/rotmg.

• The Kabam forum had over 35,000 topics with over 412,000 replies.

• RealmEye has thousands of users, perhaps 10s of thousands.

• These forums now have 1600+ users, with over 400 of them at Trust Level Basic, which means they’ve been minimally active instead of signing up and leaving. We have just over 400 topics and 5000 replies.

We are a tiny fraction of the community so far, but we’re growing quickly. I hope that we’ll keep growing and become the premiere place for players spend their time and energy making great discussions. If that does come to pass then I would assume that Deca would want to get in on the action. Until then, however, we’re just too small an audience for them to spend their time and energy interacting with.

For now, keep talking, keep posting, and lets build this site into a great resource for everyone. We’ve got huge advantages over all the other social communities here – in-game names and a platform that supports long term discussions and collecting ideas. There’s no reason we can’t make it big.

Do the Game Developers Check These Forums?
I love RealmEye Forums, but does Deca even look at it?
Switching server tp cooldown!?!

Thats Awasome :heart_eyes:

Is there any chance there an be a Rotmg Official Teamspeak hosted? I see a bunch of random little Rotmg teamspeaks, ventrillo servers etc. But if we could host one for the whole community it would be good. I can help set it up if you need I have 5 years experience port fowarding and permission changing.

They might see, but it might take ages for any action to be taken. The Deca team is tiny is probs working on banning guilds and fixing bugs then implementing new ideas right now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.