Do You _____?

Is this a trap?
Well Imo I never was able to get to the old oryx 2 before without dcing. I do like the sun phase though (Plz no hurtz me)

Do you like the sun phase too? or any phase of the new O2?

it’s a neat concept, but because Oryx is vulnerable to paralyze and slow during that phase the safespots shift around unpredictably as the other players mess up his movement. if the small bullets moved slower, he stayed still permanently, and/or he was paralyze and slow immune it would be better imo.

I like the dance phase and the daze star phase, although the overwhelming majority of players still don’t do the daze star phase correctly.

do you like to dance?

no, dancing sucks because I can’t do it.

do you miss your older experiences within rotmg or another game? what do you miss?

I think I miss my very first couple weeks with the game. I was so intrigued with the item descriptions and stats, as it was the most detail I’d yet experienced in a game /w
The first time getting a ring with a fame bonus, I was absolutely shocked - I was like, “You get a bonus for using this thing?! That’s so cool!!”

Ah, good, simpler times :'3

Do you like baking pies and cakes, or are you just an enjoyer?

I do enjoy cooking! Though pies are a bit boring, it’s just crust and topping, and if you’re feeling exciting; more crust!

Do you know what chillstep is?

I’m thinking a chill version of dubstep but idk

Do you play krunker.io?

I used to.

Do you know of a question that I could ask?

No, sorry.

Do you ever want to answer in this thread, but have absolutely nothing to ask?

yes

do you know the muffin man

I do now

Do you know how to drive a car?

Absolutely not. I’m of legal age to start lessons but I don’t really see myself needing to travel lots in the future…

Do you, too, wish for the Beework to come already?

yessssssssss
(i revived because it is a cool thread and one of the questions was “what is your favorite book” and someone answered name of the wind or a book in the stormlight archive, very good books.)
do you know what i sould to know im regular?

No comment.

Do you ever accidentally post a question in here and then suddenly realize it didn’t start with “Do you…?”

Sometimes…

Do you long for summer vacation?

What’s the point when it barely lasts 10 days?

Do you ever get a random pain in your stomach while playing minecraft with @Diamondest that you have to reee and leave the call and forced to lie on bed for like an hour just to realize you haven’t ate a proper meal in 3 days?

[Edit]: seelpit add questions plz

No, because I eat a proper meal every day. …Well, one, at least.

Since Pit won’t:

Do you have a job? (If so what?)

I work at the start/end of a schoolyear, helping with taking in books, sorting them, then handing them out again.

also fuck I forgot

Do you prefer this thread over the Ask the Person Below You a Question! thread?

Not really. Either is fine.

Do you think that realm is dying?

Perhaps to a very minor degree.
Events always re-ignite some stuff, though I do think some new player-friendly fixes should be pushed through (f.e. nerfing the Hive)

Do you think Realm will see a fourth owner?