Double Prize - Gladiator Event (Sep 11 to Sep 13)

Read the official post here:

Warriors of the Realm, while our chest event is slowly winding down, we wanted to bring you the September-Edition of the No Pet Arena contest with new prizes to grab. This time around, we will be giving away double prizes to the best players and also raffle away more great prizes than before to anybody who is playing arena while the event is running.

A run will cost you (500) 250 fame or 51 gold and as the description probably already gave away, pets will not be allowed.

We hope you have fun! Check out times and prizes below!

Start date: 11th of September 10:00 pm UTC / 12:00 am CEST / 3:00 pm PDT
End date: 13th of September 12:00 pm UTC / 2:00 pm CEST / 5:00 am PDT

##Rules:

• The Arena results* will be used to pick out the winners
  • Only one prize tier per account

* - Don’t worry so much about what the leaderboards say, especially the weekly one - it is saved and reset at predefined times. We will only be counting entries that actively played during the actual event and the information is safely stored in the background even if you don’t see it displayed.

##Rewards:

###Top Prize:
The top player will receive an Ivory Gladiator skin for the Warrior, the new Baby Djinja skin & (1) UT of choice

###Secondary Prize:
The top twenty players will receive an Olive Gladiator skin for the Warrior as well as the new Baby Djinja skin

###Bonus Prize:
In addition we will raffle away a total of 50 additional items. 10 more Olive Gladiator skins, 10 Baby Djinja skins and 30 Ambrosia among every participant who played at least one arena run (by the way, if you play more often, your name is more likely to be drawn out of the entries, because it will be in the list more often as well)

Mod note: Moved to Community Hub > Official Events ~ BMJ

Starting an Arena event when entering the Arena=insta-game crash.

lol

EDIT: well what do you know, they fixed that bug before implementing the event. Guess I wasn’t giving them enough credit.

The edit was just formatting it a little for readability.

Oh well… Back to fame farming xD

Thanks haha, was on mobile when I posted so I was too lazy to format.

Welp, its ogre. Hope I qualified for the skin :smiley: didnt get it from OT sooo…plspls

How’d you do? I got to round 24 before I got quieted and stomped on by two fire bomb guys. The Ice bomb/Fire Bomb/Quiet guys exclusive to the Arena are horrendous.

It was pretty fun though. I think I could’ve done better, of course, but it’s been awhile since I’ve actually been scared of Limon c:

These events are pretty cool Deca. Keep up the good work.

Things got… out of hand.

Dang! Do y’know who the winner for the last one was, and what wave that got up to because 38 is goooood!

I only got up to 20 before I DC’d…and now I have no famez, no moneyz :c

The last time @Nerfarious (@ message for verification? idk) got to 36 as a Rogue

I’d consider my odds to get a skin…somewhat likely…

I’m not sure if ‘‘36’’ means ‘‘died at wave 36’’ or ‘‘defeated up to wave 36’’

Edit: word

Just saying in case some forum users are avoiding reddit to an extent they didnt notice yet: the arena event has been updated:

Pfft… Low key bragging :wink:

Gz though, what UT?

Kekkernaut :wink:

Hoho, very nice.

I’m just glad I got an Ambrosia; My pet is very thankful.

Classic.

I just had time right now to run through the list of winners and mother of Oryx, you beat the other guys by 3 levels (including Nerfarious from the last one).

Did you use a jugged warrior, and are you literally a god?

@IVVhackU How’d you find out you got a bonus prize? Just looked through your gift chest or is there another place they posted the bonus winners?

Just looked and found an Ambrosia, was a nice surprise.

Nope, didn’t have a Jugg back then; here’s what I brought with me:

Csword ghelm acrop ubvit (these have been used the most during the run

Swapouts: acclaim crown dblade

Itens: 9 grums 10 hp pots 6mp pots

No one wanted to sell me a ggen :frowning:

Gg…

crap i got mrunibro and unicornsla mixed together for a long time…