Dread's Quote of the Day

Hello! I am going to try and put a quote (random or otherwise) here every day. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Day 1: “I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.” - Harry S Truman

Day 2: “I’m actually pretty stupid.” - DreadHerod

Day 3: “Only the disciplined ones in life are free.” - Eliud Kipchoge

Day 4: “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” - Elon Musk

Day 5: “I like the moment when I break a man’s ego.” - Bobby Fischer

Day 6: “The sad truth is, nobody gives a shit about you unless you’re good at something.” - DreadHerod

Day 7: “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” - Lao Tzu

Day 8: “Everything that is possible demands to exist.” - Gottfried Leibniz

Welp, I inevitably forgot a day, so here’s two

Day 9: “To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Day 10: “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” - Siddhartha Gautama

Day 11: “Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.” - Albert Einstein

Day 12: “You were born to die.” - DreadHerod

Day 13: “I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.” - Sir Isaac Newton

the madness of people is infinite

Gratz on first non-quote, non-Dread reply to this thread. Get this man a trophy

Arguably, that is a quote.

“Arguably, that is a quote.” - Twitchystr

Didn’t notice this thread for a bit. Love the quotes, and I’ve been doing this as well for the past 13 weeks (one quote weekly in my RealmEye desc)! My favorite ones out of the ones I posted in the past:

• “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” -George Patton
  • “Life has two rules: #1 - Never quit, #2 - Never forget Rule 1.” -Duke Ellington
  • “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” -Jim Rohn
  • "Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.” -Joseph Cooper (Interstellar 2014) this is the current one that i posted today

Keep up the positivity!

My favorite quote:

Day 14: “I hate positive quotes.” - DreadHerod