You just won, even thought there isn’t a contest

I lock players with that set lol

What a deal!

Necro
spRnVBC wXEiGHE Ritual Robe Omnipotence Ring
(I’m drooling)

That is really a sexy ass set

I already completed my dream set <3

Backup dream set would probably be paladin with colo sword, oreo beastplate and crown.

Wizard
Energy StaffFire Spray Spell

deca rings now in stock

What?

i mean i dont bother to think of what my dream set would be if i never get the items.

It’ll just make your jealous and die trying to grind for it.

but why would you never get them? who knows maybe you will get the drops? My dream set from 2013 was cdirk, planewalker, hydra and pyra. I achieved it eventually.

Kinda low dream set. However,
I think his point is achieving a beautiful set is possible. But why make up a set that you know you aren’t getting any time soon when you can create a functioning and useful set with what you already have. When you have a dream set, a set that you’ll do anything for, you’ll keep on grinding for it, and only it, and sometimes that set simply isn’t worth it

Obtainable items only, assuming 8/8…
Necro
Cult Staff, Esben Skull, Star Mother, and probably Deca or Omni
Swapouts: EP, Cult Skull

And my other dream set:
Assassin
Stinger, Murky, Garments, Sphinx or Hivemind
Swapouts: Cdirk and plague(yeah i would use plague in abysses)

nothing wrong with plague… but no ranged dagger for assassin?

Oh wait stinger has reduced range?
In that case, sinister as another swapout

how is this a ‘low dream set’ ? back in 2013 (before shatters) crown didn’t exist, nil didn’t exist… can you name a better dream set for that time?

But why make up a set that you know you aren’t getting any time soon when you can create a functioning and useful set with what you already have. When you have a dream set, a set that you’ll do anything for, you’ll keep on grinding for it, and only it, and sometimes that set simply isn’t worth it

Well I don’t think anyone should take these things seriously. A ‘dream set’ is more of a set people strive for not something they will stop at nothing to achieve (ok maybe some people - see Arkani). But yes of course you should create a functioning and useful set with what you already have… is anyone arguing against that idea?

OP simply said:

If you could have any set on a maxed character, what would be your dream set?

You may be overthinking this.