Droidweaver, the new "Controller" Wand class!

I applaud your novel way of making tables, but I took a gander at making a more practical one, if you so desire to use it.

Initial Stats Average at 20 Base Stat Cap
Hit Points
Magic Points
Attack
Defense
< 0
Speed
Dexterity
Vitality
Wisdom

To use it, just click to reply to my post, select “Quote whole post”, copy the html code for the table and paste it into your post.

By the way, what do you mean by “< 0” on the average defense at level 20?

A few observations are in order:

I think you didn’t specify where the coil is spawned. Is it at your feet or where the cursor is? Or somewhere else?

Right now, spawning coils to spawn droids seem awfully complicated. Too much spawnin’. Can’t you just make it so that the Droidweaver spawns droid for a few allies/enemies around him, with the same radius you’re using for the coils?

The buffs/debuffs seem to not last long enough for there to be any strategy related to the ability. Whatever buffs I get, I won’t try abusing it if I know a second later I won’t have it anymore, and the same goes for the debuffs on enemies.

Good point!

There may be an exception for speed- I had that in mind.

The stat boost is so minor though- that’s why I didn’t mention it.

You’re right though. Any boost in speed can prove to be dangerous for anyone.

I’ll reconsider, thanks.

Thaaaaaaaaank you for this table.

By “<0”, I just mean the initial and Average are the same. My table was kinda huge and annoying to make so I got a bit lazy.

And for the observations:

I’ll make an edit that states the Coil spawns where the cursor is pointing.

I could do that, yeah. The catch is that players/enemies would be unable to receive the buff/debuff twice, since Coils last longer than Droids. I can easily change some stats around to make that work though.

Yes, the buffs are small, but they are small because this class is opted towards debuffing the enemy. The buffs are simply a plus and allow the Droidweaver to role-switch on the go when he needs to. Not to mention the Droidweaver can buff himself permanently and that goes for everyone else- had to draw the line.

Thanks for showing concern though- I can build upon this. Appreciate the feedback.

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying.

Not so sure about this part of the lore. What is Oryx trying to do again? Use us as food?

This part is based off of Battle for the Nexus.

I’ll leave you to understand why.

Otherwise, I can just spill the beans.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.