Drops in public OT's?

Since I started playing seriously, I’ve done about 15-25 public OT’s and recived only 1 drop so far. Mostly done on both maxed att and dex.
So I was wondering if anyone have any experience or info about the droprates or SB requierments in OT with 15+ ppl in them.

Really want that C’bow
thanks

Right now, you have exactly 0 characters that could realistically qualify in a public OT. Make a melee or get a Doom Bow.

Well, first off, you’ll want to run OTs not OCs, and secondly, run them privately or in small realms/servers if you really want a CBow. Lastly, unless you’re a knight, a DBow archer/huntress or you’re the rushing rogue, you’re unlikely to get soul bounds in pub OTs

whops, ment OT’s, thank you :slight_smile:

I find it’s best to be a Warrior and either rush yourself or teleport to the rusher early. If you can get just a few hits on Thessal before the rest of the horde arrive, you’ll get SB and be qualified for a drop unlike most other people in the dungeon.

dont get your hopes up, i did at least 300-400private and over 200pub on dbow/wiz/melee and finally got 1…

try useing dexterity tincs from ents these things make getting sb a lot easier

If your on a staff class you could also use an ep

idk, she still shoots shotguns…

She gets permastunned in like 99% of the Ots where you wouldnt get loot without ep

hmm true, but also running up to her in normal staff is better (you would miss like 1/2 -1 sec of shots with ep), but when gets there switching to ep would be good.

Thessal really needs to be fixed. It is a crap dungeon that gets steam rolled in less than 2 seconds. Even maxed melees have trouble if they are 1/2 second late getting there. A robe or leather armor class has very little chance of getting loot.

Notifiers are becoming a problem again with these dungeons. Even early in the morning I can be in a solo realm and get the hermit. All of a sudden there is 15-20 people in that realm. Not sure how it works but somehow it seems like they are beating the server teleport timeout period.

yeah everyones allows saying that, personally never felt it much b/c i dont come on in those times

I agree, hence why i voted ot as one of the worst dungeons here
Best and worst high level dungeons [poll].

rly dude all those trenches for 1? Is your computer very laggy?

I did around 700 , got 24 cbow

nope, i definitely got sb dmg in private. most times in public.

Just terrible cbow luck.