Dungeon Kicking

I’m mostly on the positive side on this - maybe because I’ve never actually “bought” a key - since I see it as a good solution to various problems:

• The popper is not in the same guild as their friends, but they still wanted to run a “private” dungeon. Someone who was uninvited joined; they can now be kicked if it was opened in a Bazaar, the 2nd most private space
  • The popper opened a key publicly; someone was misbehaving, and as such, they kick that person. (NB: mostly applicable to Discord runs)

Additionally, this change doesn’t completely delete a way to buy keys relatively safely, since you can still have the opener come to a small Realm/server and have the key popped there.
Actually made me wonder - what’s the range for the “[Dungeon] opened by [Player]” message to appear?

Not sure, but it’s small enough so popping on the beach is safe. Range seems to be the same as XP/fame gain maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.