Easter Quests breakdown

Repost from Reddit. A simple infographics pic I made to summarize info about tokens, their drops and tinkerer rewards. Click to see full-size image.

UPD: Updated the pic with Sunny Side Bow quest.

RotMG Spring 2018 Event Calendar (Mar 29 to Apr 30)

Thanks. I can already see all the noobs walking around with a ubdef on instead of a para hp.

This is literally what happened in February for the hearts…

So, you need 19 stacks of 20 to obtain everything, and you can get up to 15 stacks of 20 through the daily quests. Unless you can get Golden Eggs from event chests or other means, you can’t get everything from the event.

I recommend focusing on getting the skin rather than anything else because the skin is permanent, unlike any equippable items you might die with.

2k fp :heart_eyes:

That works too.

I seen somewhere that they added a ‘once-per account’ quest type, why couldn’t they just make a quest that allows us to turn in as many eggs as we want every day?

Also, how common are the egg drops?

In some post on the sub alky said that the former is the case

Just so everyone can see the comment, here it is:

Oh hi there. So, you will be able to drop Golden Eggs in Chest Events as well, not just the Tinkerer. However as FatSteff mentioned, you might need to make a choice, and getting everything will require some luck with golden egg drops.

Actual comment.

Patch X.24.0.0: Magic Woods

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.