Ehhh how to get sb loot in tomb

he is guaranteed two pots now, never gotten 0 in duo udl.

This will not be done for a while though, so look out for that. soonest this will be done is the weekend.

Thanks for that link, I’ve never fully believed that until now. Pretty cool

sorry guys for not replying for a week alr lol, had vacation. so ill just pick wizard and sb dmg is no problem

If you have been getting marks from the end from geb. That means u have hit soulbound threshold. Its all luck from there. GL buddy

mk i always do get mark of geb every tomb attempt

That means you have hit the soulbound threshold for a mark, but not neccesarily that you’ve hit the threshold for a pot

I think in the last patch there was something about equalizing sb tresholds for pots and marks in some dungeons, cant remeber if tomb was on that list

They only thing about thresholds in any of the 2018 patches is this

Fixed and unified damage thresholds in Davy Jones’ Locker, Oryx’s Chambers, Wine Cellar, Sprite World, Undead Lair and Abyss of Demons

i get marks often in davies so i dont get enough damage for the sb pot

um, marks are an indication that you did hit sb
davy droprates are just low

ok? im confused, does mark mean you hit sb threshold? or is marks and pots are seperate?

i don’t think marks and pots are separate.
mark = chance for a pot.

ahh ok

did you not read this thread? go scroll up to Candy’s vids. @Princemth you too.

ik that alr

they are

@Princemth davies had an almost impossible threshold, which was fixed in last weeks patch

oohh ok, i didnt know that they fixed most of the sb thresholds. just came back after 7 days of not playing rotmg

you say you know that already, but you are still listening to other contradictory claims without referring to the vids, which are pretty good proof.

Anyways, the final say:

When I do dirty tombs, I tend to use a trash sorc (max def and wis only) for the range and damage provided by an ability that takes no aim. I get on average 0.5L per tomb (1L every 2 ffa tomb). I also use an exa wis and t11/t12 old tops if you were wondering.

so priest also can do the same but less damage?

plus i still have 1 char slot