Ehhh how to get sb loot in tomb

What I’ve been saying all along

See Candy’s vids for proof that mark threshold and pot threshold are different.

I don’t know the actual number, but 100 seems way too low for pot threshold for Sept, but maybe not for mark threshold. But, if you can be like Candy and show proof, I can accept it. At the moment though, I doubt your statement.

That sounds about right on the stats, but I would guess there is a max of 3 lifes given per boss as well.

Not only the vids, but in that thread Krathan himself confirms “damage thresholds are actually defined on a per-drop basis.” Thanks for enlightening me!

MARKS are not enough damage for sb
mark sb is different u basically do 1 hit u can get mark

I have hit gulpord with a t3 wand doing less than 80 damage and not gotten a mark, also the wiki page for marks says “A single mark of the respective boss is guaranteed to drop for everyone that dealt Soulbound damage to said boss.” showing us that if we get the soulbound threshold of damage, we get a mark.

I will show you absolute proof by doing this with a ray katana. I will take the exact formulas from realmeye, calculate it all, deal exactly 100 damage, then record it all. If it drops a mark, this will prove that either the soulbound threshold is equal to or less than 100, and if it doesn’t then it is greater.
Just one thing, I have never recorded anything so how do I do that?

Saying it != showing it in a vid like candy. Also, the boss is different so it may be plausible that the threshold is different (not saying it is, but possible).

Yup, I read that too. However, wiki is user-edited, and theres a chance its not correct. the vids that candy showed was pretty comprehensive, and clearly showed 1) possible to hit limon and not get any loot and 2) possible to hit limon and only get mark.

Yes, video proof is good. maybe try and do several amounts of damage like candy did. may be tough to solo, so have a partner kill sept after your alloted damage? Sept is guaranteed 2 pots now I think, but i could be wrong

he is guaranteed two pots now, never gotten 0 in duo udl.

This will not be done for a while though, so look out for that. soonest this will be done is the weekend.

Thanks for that link, I’ve never fully believed that until now. Pretty cool

sorry guys for not replying for a week alr lol, had vacation. so ill just pick wizard and sb dmg is no problem

If you have been getting marks from the end from geb. That means u have hit soulbound threshold. Its all luck from there. GL buddy

mk i always do get mark of geb every tomb attempt

That means you have hit the soulbound threshold for a mark, but not neccesarily that you’ve hit the threshold for a pot

I think in the last patch there was something about equalizing sb tresholds for pots and marks in some dungeons, cant remeber if tomb was on that list

They only thing about thresholds in any of the 2018 patches is this

Fixed and unified damage thresholds in Davy Jones’ Locker, Oryx’s Chambers, Wine Cellar, Sprite World, Undead Lair and Abyss of Demons

i get marks often in davies so i dont get enough damage for the sb pot

um, marks are an indication that you did hit sb
davy droprates are just low

ok? im confused, does mark mean you hit sb threshold? or is marks and pots are seperate?

i don’t think marks and pots are separate.
mark = chance for a pot.