Ehhh how to get sb loot in tomb

ahh ok

did you not read this thread? go scroll up to Candy’s vids. @Princemth you too.

ik that alr

they are

@Princemth davies had an almost impossible threshold, which was fixed in last weeks patch

oohh ok, i didnt know that they fixed most of the sb thresholds. just came back after 7 days of not playing rotmg

you say you know that already, but you are still listening to other contradictory claims without referring to the vids, which are pretty good proof.

Anyways, the final say:

When I do dirty tombs, I tend to use a trash sorc (max def and wis only) for the range and damage provided by an ability that takes no aim. I get on average 0.5L per tomb (1L every 2 ffa tomb). I also use an exa wis and t11/t12 old tops if you were wondering.

so priest also can do the same but less damage?

plus i still have 1 char slot

I find that in public tombs, if I stay away from the group but still hit the bosses, I find the healing from using a priest useless. Also, sorcs can easily get sb during bosses rage phases by using their ability because tomb bosses have so many minions that the lightning chains to the boss increasing the abilities range.

i still prefer priest because its safer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.