Endgame dungeon plans after unity

Are there plans for the devs to work on endgame dungeons after unity releases? Would be amazing to have another halls like dungeon.

Thanos is coming

O3 was confirmed to be the new endgame

I’m certain that a shatters remake is going to happen somewhat shortly after Unity, would not be suprised if the Crystal and Fungal Cavern got some much needed changes to them aswell.

For new content DECA had annouced that Oryx 3 was in development, but if that is going to be new content part of the Unity release I’m not sure. Besides that we have heard nothing from DECA about new dungeons or encounters. They wanted to put as much focus as possible on the Unity remaster until its release.

I vaguely remember Kidd also mentioning some changes being planned for LH somewhere in a PT thread, so hopefully that’ll make the whole dungeon actually publicly accessible.

Aside from that, I’d actually prefer they touch up what is currently in the game in terms of class balancing and tiered progression. If you make endgame dungeons based on what the state of the game is now, you’ll have to rebalance it once the more fundamental aspects (i.e. the IC/OoC system and whatever comes with it) are in place. Extra work that isn’t really necessary? No thanks.

Endgame content is what DECA is all about, my friend.

Personally, I’m hoping for some lighting effects, like a dungeon where you can see enemies in the light, and they fade away as they move away from the light. I feel like that would be a very interesting mechanic that can be added unity.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.