Ent spawns, Ghost Kings spawns, etc

Hey I was wondering about the realm quest spawns. I know that the spawning positions for ents, coil snakes, ghost kings, graveyards, etc are all predetermined. But what exactly spawns where. like in midlands ent, coil snake spawn points what can spawn there or a midlands cyclops god and things of that nature. I am looking for information on all quests

I’m confused. What are you asking exactly?

if you look at the map you can see where every ent is. but it isnt always an ent. i want to know what can spawn where in realms

Ah well I can’t answer your question because I don’t know for sure, but I assume that they are spawns for certain things in that area ex: midlands spawn can have either a snake or an ent and a highlans spawn can have either a ghost king or a cyclops

From the wiki :

It appears that the only constant thing between different instances of the same world are the ground design and the location of buildings. The buildings themselves vary between maps and the trees and things also vary.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/maps-of-the-realm

Probably read the subpages of that whole section for even more deets.

They can spawn literally anywhere in the realm, even godlands. Ive seen it happen before, which was irritating. Its more common to have it happen in mid-lands and lower, however.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.