Epic Battle Fantasy

o

edit: wait no nevov this isn’t enough of a popular thing to be its own thread >:v

The Achievement Thread

What the hell is this?

just a game, move along :l

not sure why nevov moved it into its own thread, it’s definitely not well known enough

I remember that game, I stopped playing at like crystal cave lol

is this even epic mode LMAO

yes, this is my 2nd epic mode run and 6th time overall

smh
my
head

hello yes btw equilibrium is a good sword

i havent played the 4th game in like a year but i completed another epic run of the 3rd game a couple months ago

(that was a miniboss, apparently.)

apparently there’s a new capture mechanic in ebf5, and you can also apparently summon godcat. all i know about this summon is that it does a shitload of damage and dispels at the end.

oh, and cosmic monoliths are broken again.

EBF5 is 95% done! Whos hyped?

it’s been at 95% for like a month now ;-;

matt’s been taunting us with the new features and it’s just increasing my anticipation :I

Considering that he made about 50% progress in the last 3 years, I dont think its realistic to expect it before November.

Is this the game where you can jiggle that one chicks boobs by clicking? Saw someone playing that in 2012.

well… that’s definitely one way to look at it.

lol

I think i beat it on hard or something. I remember going through in the past and beat each game.

for some reason i never knew this, but ebf apparently has a discord server lol

invite link: https://discordapp.com/invite/5gnkTvE

ebf5 public beta is out

NOW WE RIOT

first thoughts and observations:

• stat boosting foods are now referred to as steroids and are player specific so you don’t need to worry about accidentally boosting natalie’s attack or something
  • the game is set in pre-ebf1 apparently because matt doesn’t know who nolegs is until he meets it
  • looks like anna, natalie, and lance should all be obtainable sometime in the game (nolegs and matt are basically the starting characters)
  • new skills quite a lot by the looks of it)
  • you can only have 8 “special”, or extra skills on a character now, but you can switch them around
  • going into houses actually includes a proper transition now
  • summons have been expanded quite a bit by the looks of it

new options ui:

summons ui:

skills ui:

51%20PM

that’s about 5-10 minutes worth of gameplay

there are move cooldowns as well, which looks pretty cool

edit #2: the capture mechanic is completely stolen from pokemon LOL

I like the new thing with the number of skills avaliable, so it avoids having 1000 skills there along with other things.

Although its still plenty of skills, like those base skills are like 14… so like 20 skills in total is still quite a bit.

i haven’t gotten natalie yet, but i have a minor suspicion that matt may have nerfed healmore with a cooldown, which means i can’t poison/burn stall things to death anymore. sadness :[

on the topic of skills though, i think the trailer said there would be 143 skills total. of course a majority of them are going to be character exclusive, but there might be plenty of special skills as well, which means that the 8 special limit could be hard to manage towards the endgame.