Epic chest opening

Oh no! SHHHHHHH SHHHH

Gg

OMG! I GOT IT. THIS BLUE STAR NOOB JUST HANDED OVER A DECA RING FOR ONE LIFE POT@!#$%^&!!! YESSS
AGAIN, I GOT THE SUN STAFF FOR A UBMP AND A GREATER DEX POT. HUZZAH FOR ME. I FEEL BAD MAN…
Overreaction is real.

Uhh why did you post that in this thread?

IDK I JUST GOT IT A MIN AGO IM HAPPY THATS WHY. DONT MESS WITH ME. IM HIGH. Sorry. Overeactions

um ok

Yeah

yep thats it XD

Looks at my uhps/deca chests of condensed wealth and how wealth has become meaningless “sigh”

well at least deca rings dont drop anymore

pls give me sum i dont even have a life pot in my vault chests

Make sure to use loot boost if you have some

Yeah

Then it was a normal chest because bulwarks drops from there. all i know is that i got a bulwark from some kind of chest

Do you not do them or what

It’s alright if there’s something wrong. There’s no need to feel embarrassed just because you got exposed for having the suicide hotline website saved. You have that because you may need it when there’s a hard time. Trust me you’re not the only one in the world who would need it (assuming you do need it) there’s 7 Billion people in the world.

[…] no

The suicide hotline site was kind of on the side, what concerns me more is the placement of his HP bars… I’m not making accusations per say, but isn’t it a sign of hacking?

Wait what? Are you accusing me of hacking RotMG??? I don’t do that… That’s not me… You know that Expo IS +60 HP, +60 mp?