Equipment tier list based on how (un)situational they are

I believe you commented this on my thoughts of spirit staff thread!

No, that was Toastrz.

Tiered bows are almost always worse than vbow.

Archon<Pixie*<Skysplitter<Acclaim<Splendor<ASS<Csword<Colo**

*If you’re so shit at aiming to the point where you cant hit the broadside of the grand sphinx, then pixie goes up.
**Again, if you know how to land all the shots.

I get up close and personal with my pixie so…

Ah, you’re one of those players

…do people seriously not get close up to enemies with pixies? I thought I was using it like everyone else does.

Wdym Im one of those ppl… Im a paladin with a decent pet…
I can do what I want…

PROBLEMS WITH YOUR LIST

Cloaks: The Cloak of the Mad God and the Cloak of Bloody Surprises are undeniably good. However, as the cloaks are ranked by how “situational” they are, the t6 cloak should be marked over both of these good cloaks. Why? Because t6 cloak is reliable, even if it is not extraordinary. Both Bloody Surprises and Mad God can mess you up (Slowed or limited Cloak).

Katana: What underground world do you live in? Doku in D. Ray in F. t13 in B. Sullen in A? Sullen is the only one that sacrifices pierce and has an amplitude that makes it more difficult to use… Ray is safe and reliable, one of my favorite weapons. Doku offers decent dps along with some extra safety range. T13 is great damage wise. Sullen is that thing I carry around purely for looks. And void blade? Void blade is easily the most situational by far.

Scepeters: Fulmi… What? Fulmi is highly reliable. It’s unique. It’s powerful. Average? In the same category as t6? Not even close. It should be a solid B

Actually, there are a lot of problems. Try making a teir list limited to only what you have gotten…

Probably should have used a different sentence…

YES YO ray is a magnificent weapon.

Dblade is kinda ass though. Can’t use against anything that’s not stunned and if it’s armor broken, pixie is superior. Truthfully, Dblade is more of a vanity then anything else and the coming pet nerf is only going to make it worse

indomptable is in A tier? did something change while i was gone?

Nope, not that I know of. Though Indomptable can be used for dragging and killing everything at once, it definitely doesn’t deserve A Tier. Agreed there.

The Pixie-Enchanted Sword definitely does overpower it by a lot, as it deals more damage and is arguably one of the most versatile swords in the game. The economy also deteriorated players’ views on the Demon Blade. This is one the many things I wish DECA to change, as the Demon Blade used be OG.

Despite its weaker abilities, however, the Demon Blade still remains to be a great sword - good for clearing several minions at once, and for chests. It is clearly the best newbie sword to go for if you do not have the wealth to acquire the Pixie Sword.

Demon Blade exists, I guess?

Amulet of drakefyre is a solid b

the -10 DEF is gone. still not a great weapon imo and definitely not A tier, but it’s still a change.

Also enchanment orb is the best orb for cursing if you have no aim so b tier too

Mostly agree, except some stuff might be B (and also a useless/vanity rank)

Oop. Forgot about that :sweat_smile:

And this is the great quote that everyone fails to mention. Everyone thinks T6 Cloak as underrated when it’s actually probably the best in reliability and survivability.

Not sure about best. I still believe planeswalker as better (though the extra mp cost can have problems). However, it is reliable and a solid option