EUEast Enemy

https://gyazo.com/68ea9b5bc8885bf2b1c8790bce925c3b
Nice insta-pop. Anyone else?

Almost me this morning (dropped down to 40 hp)
Check the recent 8/8 deaths as well, you’re not the only one.

Personally, EuE is scary, but hasn’t killed me yet. probably because im not bringing melees into the machines i do

i was just checking 8/8 deaths and someone died to disconnector?

the disconnector is a glitch helper object iirc, it’s responsible for the streams of robobow shots.

oh that makes sense. I thought the disconnector was the thing that DCs you

It’s both, actually. For efficiency’s sake, the Glitch spawns the entity for the binary waves and Null spawns it for the floor tile warnings. It recognizes different tags to act accordingly. The DisplayId is still “The Glitch” for when it kills you in the realm, but the RealmEye graveyard will show the ObjectId instead.

Which enemy actually is EUEast? I haven’t bothered remembering the names of the servers I just look at how they spawn :sweat_smile:

I am going to assume it is the enemy that leads the other 2 enemies around the dungeon as a train (which is a reference to these servers being fame train servers, what an amazing detail). I only know that the front enemy deals a heck ton of dmg that, to record of what I’ve witnessed, insta-ed 2 people

So this is the same reason why when we die to something like the Royal Cnidarian’s bubble tentacles in the reef, it will say you died to the Royal Cnidarian but on Realmeye it says something like CR Lasers 4?

Yes. RealmEye for some reason uses the ObjectID name.

Everytime I check recent 8/8 deaths, there is at least 1 death by EuEast. Probably the one that shotguns like ep staff, while running, chasing players and leadig other servers.

Went in for the first time not knowing at all what the dung was. EUEast is the EP shotgun guy. I just happened to be standing near it when it spawned.

Yeh it just insta’d my 8/8 priest as well. Lost my only wand of the fallen and bulwark :<

The one that is upside down is australia

Anyone who has trouble with these servers, there is a trick. If you stand to the side of EUEast then they will just walk around you, and you will only get hit by the paralyze. If you do it right and no one screws it up it is very easy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.